How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i do prefer a sandbox but if they are done poorly rarely enjoyable, most of the time they are done poorly. visual novels can get boring at a point and i only like kinetic novels if they are short

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
to hypnotize the women at home to become yours and yours only.
good-good.jpg

Dev, it would be good if you put the future tags in the "genre Spoiler" section and in dev note if the fetishes are going to be avoidable (the player avoids according to choices) or skippable (they happen but you only avoid seeing the scene)

Soo,i guess (hope :LUL:) by having Mind Control (hypnosis), we can have complete control of what happens and it is not the typical story that gives the Mc powers (or some object with which he can control others) and then when there is a good opportunity to make use of this, there is no option for it.

Anyways looks interesting, Good Luck Dev/s.

Reactions: brattlebob

DrewLichter

Oct 5, 2019
I would prefer it if it wasn't just a linear story and there are choices to make and didn't feel like you can just skip the entire thing by holding down the skip key

Reactions: lukynho270

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
so far so good. good art work, no glitches or bugs that made me have to restart, only problem i had with it was the story was over too soon....cant wait for next update for more content. keep up the great work.

Reactions: The Naughty Three

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Once again the sandbox option failed by two to one. I dont know why devs bother with a sandbox as they are never good.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
screw sandbox and all gaming mechanics. Keep time slots, points, puzzles, and all that crap far away you'll have more success that way. It's your story dev so make it how you want to, but usually sandbox are a huge let down and pointless grind.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Once again the sandbox option failed by two to one. I dont know why devs bother with a sandbox as they are never good.
Personally I would say rarely good. Never is a strong statement as several games have good sandbox environments. When they are fleshed out, and there is a hint system, etc. When you have to click on every room every time of day to find what you need, it sucks.

Reactions: brattlebob

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
I hope the author does what he feels is necessary and how he wants to tell the story.

Thread suggestions are not obligations but disposable advice

Good luck

Cheers

Reactions: DarkLoki

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Incest game in patreon? gl mate though i hope u succeed
Yeah I was thinking exactly that.

Also re: the poll, I find nowadays I'm not averse to a kinetic novel that has choices that adds actual flavor to the scenario. Not every choice needs to be meaningful or hugely impactful. I just want choices that let me maximize how much I perv out in scenarios with unwitting participants :devilish:

Reactions: zorb9009

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Poll shows how boring some people are. :whistle::coffee:
But then again, something like this shouldn't be determined by polls in the first place.
Time skedaddle.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Personally I would say rarely good. Never is a strong statement as several games have good sandbox environments. When they are fleshed out, and there is a hint system, etc. When you have to click on every room every time of day to find what you need, it sucks.
Not to mention the chance of a new developer making a good sandbox is practically zero. Nearly all first-timers end up with either a linear story in a mostly-empty sandbox or a buggy mess, or both.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes