How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
FUUUUUCCKKKKKK Sandbox. Linear ≠ boring, if done right. Good Girl Gone Bad is not a sandbox and the number of options of what paths to go down in that game is fucking rad....... I think I'm gonna play GGGB again.

anakin-sand.gif

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You’re not alone, dude - it’s what a lot of others including myself want too.

It’s like the icing on the cake for an incest + mind control game. :sneaky:
Yep the premise seems interesting but I will wait an see what the future tags are gonna be. Heh didn't mean to rhyme there but whatever i am owning it! :D

Reactions: StarCreator

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I voted for the linear storyline, but because the sandbox option didn't include the one reason to make a sandbox: repeatable sex scenes.
Literally the one reason the sandbox games are better is because of the idea that you can go to a girl you conquered and have sex with her.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I would love to know how that conversation went down.
It went something like this:

- Hey cousin, what is the good hypnotherapy script for anorgasmia?

- Here you go - link. Why would you ever need it? You want to go into hypnosis?

- No, I am writing an erotic novel, that would include hypnosis to some extent.

- Well, good luck. Don't overdo it though. Hypnosis can do only so much.

- How much can it do?

- Ethically?

- Well, it's a novel, not real life. So, if we disregard ethics for a moment...

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I voted for the linear storyline, but because the sandbox option didn't include the one reason to make a sandbox: repeatable sex scenes.
Literally the one reason the sandbox games are better is because of the idea that you can go to a girl you conquered and have sex with her.

Thank you for your input. Actually, there might be a way to do repeatable (and extendable) sex scenes in a VN. I'll brainstorm with the writer on this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I would do both Visual Novel & Sandbox but just work on the Visual Novel until it's completed then work on the sandbox version
so play have a choice to play the Visual Novel or Sandbox
It seems that Visual Novel is preferred by most people on the forum (and frankly by us as well)

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
The one who doesn't need a pendulum to hypnotize them, cause he got his bouncing DICK do the hypnotizing job.

MC:
"Mom I had a NIGHTMARE, can I sleep in your room tonight?" :D

View attachment 1844357
Well, you can associate seeing one's dick with going into a deep trance, so might as well do that ))) Although as a hypnotic induction a handshake interrupt would work much better )))

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I like the idea.
The looks and dialog however....

I hope the dev's continue's working on it.

We will keep working on it for sure. As for dialog and the art...

Well, we had two ideas for the art: more realistic and more cartoon like. It was a long discussion and we've chosen the cartoon one, even though there was no consensus (but in the team of three, two win over one). Here is how the game would look like if realistic art was chosen:

alt_art.jpg

As for the dialogue, what didn't resonate with you? What do you suggest we improve?

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes