• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the game to progress?

• Keep going as Visual Novel with some choices and linear story

Votes: 1,699 65.1%
  • Branch to sandbox with map, stats and RPG elements at certain point

Votes: 910 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
After some thinking about it:
1: During the introduction the mc was scared to return home.
No reason given.
It make's me wonder how bad the writter's releationship is with there own family that there this scared to return home.
If i needed a to return home after my girlfriend dumped me and i coudnt get a job i would feel confident in the knowledge i could go to my mother or sisters and i would be welcomed.
I would be expected to look for my own place to live ofcourse but i woudnt feel fear of returning home.
More of a sense of relieve knowing i can always rely on my family when needed.
Just like they can rely on me.
2: Impied student that rented the mc room was kicked out and his stuff stolen overnight.
I know this wasnt the goal but that was the first thought that came too mind.
That is both illigal and immortal.
3: Too much internal dialog.
The mc is insufferable.
I shoudnt but i do.
It is perfectly normal.

Just shut up and let me the player do the thinking.
4: The lack of resistiance getting a job.
I know the proffesional standerds are a myth these days but could she atleast pretend to have them.
Accauly have an interview about his qualifiticion.
Getting preferable threatment for being the son of a friend is one thing.
Not even doing a basic interview and seeing if he accauly know's his stuff is an other.
Even just an admition that she is doing her a favor by giving him a chance would be preferable.

Personal dislike's.
This is what i personaly dislike but isnt a problem.
More of a pet peeve then an accauly issus:

1: Mother looks 60 and the daughter look late 30.
I am happy the mother accauly look old but the daughters really dont like there claimed age.
2: Mountain sized tits.
I really dont get why anyone finds this attractive.
I suppose when your old its your only redeeming(sexual) quaility but i do not see the appeal.
I dont mind big tits(i dont like them, prefer medium to small myself) but mountain size.
At least they artist did a good job by making them hang down.
Age and weight of those tits is a real issus.
3: Young shrink.
As someone who visist a lot of shrinks in his life(I got a lot of issus, Dont ask)
I have had it comfirmed more then once that learning psychology is over a decade and has a high failure ratio.
They fact the mc(Who is the only one who accauly looks young) is so young rubs me the wrong way.
Now if he was a drop out then ok he failed.
But he succeded.
He shoud be at least 30.
The not getting hired because of lack of connections is a nice touch to how fucked up reqruiting is.
Part me of wants the meme: We need you to have 30 years of experiance at the age of 18 meme used.
Because lets face it.
Its not what you know it's who you know is a real thing.
Tho why he didnt set up his own clinic or try to work at a hospital first?
He seem to give up way to fast.

I like the idea.
Of using hypnosis to improve his life when he is at his lowest.
I dislike how must of the plot seems to skip over basic human interaction just to get the pieces in place.

It is nothing unfixable.
Just more focus on being human and less on:
X must happen so it will.
Logic and reason be dammed.
Fuck reminds me of world of raidcraft writting.
Just so bad.

My advise:
Make the characters first then write the plot around how they would behave.
Instead of going: X must happend so y behave like a plot device instead of a person.

Thank you for such extensive and elaborate feedback. What are the games with similar setting that you see as good examples of writing?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you for such extensive and elaborate feedback. What are the games with similar setting that you see as good examples of writing?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-v1-0-vren.1394/
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-51-1-vren.7260/
https://f95zone.to/threads/patter-ch-2-part-1-kalloway.107835/

Dominate route is good.
Love route is not.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-tyrant-v0-9-4b-saddoggames.6025/

As anoying as billy is he is atleast a well written hypocrit:
https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-45-03-night-city-productions.124/

Reactions: The Naughty Three

Sharkie94

May 5, 2020
I generally look at the top 1-2 VNs when searching for games, before disabling VN+Renpy...
If a VN/Renpy doesn't have stunning graphics AND exactly the categories I'm looking for, I skip the title.

That said a "sandbox" game where you just end up roaming around the world trying to find "the trigger" to get 10 pages of text for an event or a sex scene - almost always falls as flat - as It feels more like a gallery with an awkward interface. (e.g "Glassix")

What I personally look for - is for the world to feel alive - and/or - for the sex scenes to feel "sandbox"...
I.e
- The more agency I have in the sex scenes, the higher my immersion.
- the higher the agency characters in the game seem to have, the higher my immersion.

This is why I found ERAtohoTW and eraSDMprotoNTR to be so enticing.
- In the case of ERAtohoTW, the characters have the appearance of having daily lives...
- ...and in the case of eraSDMprotoNTR, the NTR antagonist appear to be sneaking around, and avoiding me.
...while also having very detailed sex scenes.

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
what tags are planned for the future? I personally hope for pregnancy and preggo sex.
Added a list of future tags, which will be:
Future tags: Masturbation, Sex toys, Oral sex, Titfuck, Virgin, Group sex, Anal sex, Creampie, Harem, Pregnancy, Lactation, Interracial, Multiple endings, Urination, Squirting, Male domination, Sleep sex, BDSM

Reactions: yyunus

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
View attachment 1844530

Dev, it would be good if you put the future tags in the "genre Spoiler" section and in dev note if the fetishes are going to be avoidable (the player avoids according to choices) or skippable (they happen but you only avoid seeing the scene)

Soo,i guess (hope :LUL:) by having Mind Control (hypnosis), we can have complete control of what happens and it is not the typical story that gives the Mc powers (or some object with which he can control others) and then when there is a good opportunity to make use of this, there is no option for it.

Anyways looks interesting, Good Luck Dev/s.
Thank you! Added future tags. Like this:
Future tags: Masturbation, Sex toys, Oral sex, Titfuck, Virgin, Group sex, Anal sex, Creampie, Harem, Pregnancy, Lactation, Interracial, Multiple endings, Urination, Squirting, Male domination, Sleep sex, BDSM

Yes, we will give hypnosis every opportunity to influence however, family members and others have to become slowly more suggestive and his skill will grow, then every opportunity WILL be used

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Yep the premise seems interesting but I will wait an see what the future tags are gonna be. Heh didn't mean to rhyme there but whatever i am owning it! :D

Thank you for the suggestion. Here is the list of future tags:

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Yes, the tags that appear at the top, are only for content that is in the game, but in the OP in the "Genre Spoiler" section you can add tags of the content that you have in mind or will appear in the future. (By doing that, you avoid the same questions about what content it will have or if it will have X fetish and also people know if they are interested or not.)

Similar to this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for this suggestion! Did exactly as you suggested. Here is the list of future tags:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I tried to run the game, but I'm on Linux and it turns out the Win/Linux archive (at least the Mega one) is missing Linux files :)

What's actually missing is:
  • the main running script, <gameName>.sh in the game root,
  • lib/linux-x86_64 subdirectory.
Any hope for a fix? Or should I try to get the missing files from some other renpy game? They're not game specific, but if I take them from a wrong RenPy version, the game might not work.

Reactions: brattlebob

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I tried to run the game, but I'm on Linux and it turns out the Win/Linux archive (at least the Mega one) is missing Linux files :)

Any hope for a fix? Or should I try to get the missing files from some other renpy game? They're not game specific, but if I take them from a wrong RenPy version, the game might not work.
Hi, sorry, it seems I've rendered the game wrong.

Will replace the links with proper windows/linux version in a couple of hours and will send you a link also in PM

The Naughty Three

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022

Sorry about the issue. I've reuploaded a fixed version, that now should run on Linux properly. Could you please take a look, download and try running it on Linux again? Thank you!

Reactions: brattlebob
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes