Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Having played it, it's more a blackmail/corruption game, it's not looking very romantic.

Basically his mother gets drugged with an aphrodisiac while his dad gets drugged with a sedative both by the uncle that's trying to fuck all the women in the house (yes it did give off future ntr vibes but i'll get to that in a minute).

The son is asleep and the mother thinks she's talking to her husband and they start fucking. Eventually she see's her husband out cold and tries to stop but the son won't. The next day he cons her into fucking again and tells her she will either do as he says or he tells his dad what they did so it's already on the blackmail stuff.

Now the son has a girlfriend that was sat next to the uncle before they all turned up to the party and he had his hand on her leg while flirting and she went along with it. Kinda gave off her cheating in the future vibe.

Technically it could be seen as rape seeing as the mother was drugged and tried to stop then was pushed into it the next day. Either way the MC is a bit of a douche.

Absolutely nothing screamed romance, this will be more for those into blackmail and corruption.

The main advantage it has is there is none of that slow burn nonsense. It gets right into the action so it doesn't have months of boring nothingness. People into it's content will enjoy it at least.
Thanks for the clarification! ;)
So this is not a game for me.

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
huhu i like and love this game.... keep it up... and i need creampie scenes more... well done.... it feels like u play uncontrolllabe lust and my employees nice work....

SshGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2021
Well, looking at the tags that the game has gives me an idea of what kind of game it will be.

I don't mean to bother or anything, I just want to ask. Will we be able to avoid that content (corruption, blackmail) and have vanilla romances?
Or, precisely, will it be a game based on corruption, blackmail, etc.?

Thanks in advance and my best wishes with the development!
Corruption and blackmail will turn into romance in the end.
Hmm, will impregnation be an option for the incest characters in the future?
Yes.
I would recommend a revision in the character definition. If players choose to go the incest route, changing from "brother" to "bro" and "sister" to "sis" once in a while would go a long way. As it is now, seeing "brother" and "sister" in the dialog regularly makes it a little cringy to read.

Ex: "Hey, sister. How's it going?" sounds cringy. However, something like, "Hey, sis. How's it going?" looks so much better.

Edit -
Aside from the aforementioned "bro vs brother" dialog, there's also quite a few glaring grammatical errors as well.

Ex:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's just one example.
How to revision character definition without getting banned from patreon?
i like that the game is fast paced we have too many slow burn games.

and the charecters look good specially the mom.
will there be NTR in the game? please say no

good luck dev
Bad NTR! No NTR!
This game is a showcase of user input relationship producing terribly cingy dialogues that don't flow well in either the default or incest forms.

Take note, devs.
Will try to find a way in future.
Hmmmmm...
In my opinion, the MC is quite the douche.
Also, I'm not entirely sure if the tag "rape" shouldn't be also there?
Why do you think? There should be rape tag?
Oh boy, I sure hope we can stop the uncle before anything happens.

I don't mind ntr, I just don't like when I don't have a choice about it.
You'll be able to, easily.
Oh you've no idea.. :ROFLMAO:

(reads along in the dialog, comes across mistake..) Fuck! (save game, correct the mistake, save the file, reload the game to see the correction so I can get back on track again). Lather, rinse, repeat. hahahaha!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Here's a doozy..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's code error, happened when changing word "sis" the original word was insisted. I'll be updating that with other typos and error soon.
If NTR there will be out soon ( i wish didn't get NTR) hopefuly is avoidable.
There won't be NTR.
Just wanted to tell some people on here..... When i saw the first review i almost didn't try this game. After reading some comments in the discussion here i figured i'd try it. I'm glad i did!!!! Very decent game.
It's sucks how one shitty review has brought this game almost to it's knees right of the hop. So, i retaliated and left a good review because IT"S A GOOD GAME!!!
Some people who write shitty reviews should give their heads a shake.
I'd like to remind everyone why we are here.....
To play ADULT GAMES!!!!!
I found the story just fine, in fact, i though it was well thought out for it to start the way it did. To be able to incorporate sex in the first release this way was pretty interesting, to say the least. Enjoy everyone!!!!
You can name everyone in the game as well as call them what ya want!!! (except your girlfriend is just your girlfriend LOL)
Thank you.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Corruption and blackmail will turn into romance in the end.
Thanks for answering, good sir.
How late? Literally at the end of the game?
Or from "early" in the game we will have the possibility to go for the romances and forget about the corruption / blackmail?

You know, the typical. Have two routes. One of romance and one of corruption. Or as I said, corruption and blackmail will be the main themes of the game and they will be unavoidable? That was my main concern. If I could avoid them. I feel like I won't be able to. Sorry for asking a lot. But it is better to be safe than sorry. Still, Much success with the development.

Reactions: Reifon

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Some pure vanilla guys here are worrying about mom fucked in the first version. But, for our vanilla fans, there tons of blueballing mom/son games who will shit you to the end even for a handjob. So, please go and enjoy those. Mom getting fucked with son on first update is very very very rare and exceptional. Hardcore Mom/Son fans and People like me are waiting for these kind of games from many days. I'm glad for the dev. I hope you do more things with Mom with adding more hardcore kinks in next updates. Thankyou.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
First sex with Mom when she realizes she is not fucking her husband. The MC forces her more or less so he can finish.
As I said, I'm not sure if "rape" fits there.
The second time falls under blackmail. (Most blackmail games are a bit "rapey" so that's fine.)

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I liked it a lot, the best thing was mom mistaking her son for her husband :D Love those kinda scenarios.

Reactions: SshGames

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Parts of it feel a bit rapey.

For starters the mothers drugged and he takes full advantage of that then doesn't stop when she asks him to. The next day he pushes her into it then basically tells her you will keep fucking me or i'll tell dad which is forcing her against to have sex whether she wants to or not.

Some people are a lot more sensitive to certain subjects so some will see it as such, the majority won't though.

It probably doesn't need the tag but there are some, like those looking more for romance and vanilla content, that see carrying on when she tries to stop and blackmail as rapey.

Reactions: Nocturnal85

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you Avaron1974 you described it better.
My only complaint is, that the MC is such an asshole to get his rocks off.
But that fits into what this game is about.

SshGames

Game Developer
May 15, 2021
Thanks for answering, good sir.
How late? Literally at the end of the game?
Or from "early" in the game we will have the possibility to go for the romances and forget about the corruption / blackmail?

You know, the typical. Have two routes. One of romance and one of corruption. Or as I said, corruption and blackmail will be the main themes of the game and they will be unavoidable? That was my main concern. If I could avoid them. I feel like I won't be able to. Sorry for asking a lot. But it is better to be safe than sorry. Still, Much success with the development.
It'll start in the middle.
Two routes are possible with good hardware. Which currently is not available for me. Will do so in future.
First sex with Mom when she realizes she is not fucking her husband. The MC forces her more or less so he can finish.
As I said, I'm not sure if "rape" fits there.
The second time falls under blackmail. (Most blackmail games are a bit "rapey" so that's fine.)
Parts of it feel a bit rapey.

For starters the mothers drugged and he takes full advantage of that then doesn't stop when she asks him to. The next day he pushes her into it then basically tells her you will keep fucking me or i'll tell dad which is forcing her against to have sex whether she wants to or not.

Some people are a lot more sensitive to certain subjects so some will see it as such, the majority won't though.

It probably doesn't need the tag but there are some, like those looking more for romance and vanilla content, that see carrying on when she tries to stop and blackmail as rapey.
You are not completely wrong. But after mom had climaxed, the effects of drug start to wear off (before the mc could cum).
She was able to fend off the uncle when the drug effect was at peak, if she really wanted she could stop mc at any time if she wanted.
But as you said some people are sensitive about certain things, and one can't please all.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes