Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
He has two subscribestar supporters at the $20 tier. Maybe as the tier requirements drop, he will pick up more supporters? I can't justify $14.50 (lowest tier to get the download) just for an early look.
you read it wrong. it's 2 exclusive posts and 0 supporters.

though why would anyone start supporting when no one has any clue as to what's in the game? more to the point, how would anyone even know that he's released anything?

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

though why would anyone start supporting when no one has any clue as to what's in the game? more to the point, how would anyone even know that he's released anything?
1639938688282.png
From what I understand, in five days, it will be open to everyone. I can wait.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Actually, you read it wrong, he has zero supporters on PATREON, on subscribstar he has 2.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Having not seen any of the reboot yet, I would like to see the son be the hero and stop the uncle just before he's able to complete his task. Then, once the uncle is out of the picture, have the aphrodisiac kick in, leaving the MC with a horny, out of control mom. I think that would make the MC more likeable.
But I doubt that's how it will play out. :)

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
my bad. so 0 on patreon and 2 on subscribestar.
either way, not nearly enough exposure put the game behind a pay wall.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
my bad. so 0 on patreon and 2 on subscribestar.
either way, not nearly enough exposure put the game behind a pay wall.
Most people probably think it's still abandoned. Posting it here right away would have been a better marketing strategy. But, I can see why he would want to remain loyal to his supporters - even if there are only two.
The count down for it getting posted here should be four days. I can wait.

Reactions: Reifon

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Most people probably think it's still abandoned. Posting it here right away would have been a better marketing strategy. But, I can see why he would want to remain loyal to his supporters - even if there are only two.
The count down for it getting posted here should be four days. I can wait.
this thread has been active a bit recently. i almost forgot what this game was about.

i do remember liking it but it was very fast paced from what i remember.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
this thread has been active a bit recently. i almost forgot what this game was about.

i do remember liking it but it was very fast paced from what i remember.
I don't remember having a problem with its pace. I just thought the MC came off as a piece of shit, just as bad as the uncle - which I guess would be acceptable (??), if that's what they were going for. I don't think it was, though.
There were other issues, but the MC was my biggest complaint.

Reactions: TheFurs

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I don't remember having a problem with its pace. I just thought the MC came off as a piece of shit, just as bad as the uncle - which I guess would be acceptable (??), if that's what they were going for. I don't think it was, though.
There were other issues, but the MC was my biggest complaint.
i just realized at the moment the game is missing kinetic tag.

but yeah as for MC i was distracted by the pace everything seemed funny to me. some ppl complain about mc having a magic dick in other games. and in this game he really bangs his mom twice in the first release. and by the end of it all shes more or less ok with it. although yeah it did result in blackmail.

im not disagreeing with you but yeah i was distracted by my laughter :sneaky:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i just realized at the moment the game is missing kinetic tag.

but yeah as for MC i was distracted by the pace everything seemed funny to me. some ppl complain about mc having a magic dick in other games. and in this game he really bangs his mom twice in the first release. and by the end of it all shes more or less ok with it. although yeah it did result in blackmail.

im not disagreeing with you but yeah i was distracted by my laughter :sneaky:
FYI - At the end of the day, if it means fucking a hot milf in game, I'll let the Dev twist my arm and 'force' me to play a piece of shit MC. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Whoa, that shade of purple / violet hair dye that girl has is my favorite color, how the hell did I miss this? Yet another game for the try-list.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
The update is pretty good! Straight Brazzers plot!
I like the fact that every woman just keeps saying the MC has a big cock even though it is a pretty average one!
LOL

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like the addition of the extended prologue and the fact that the MC doesn't come off as nearly the douche that he was before. Ok, maybe he's just slightly better, but it's still an improvement :)
Not a fan of that pink animation in the lower right corner though. It would be nice to shut that off.
Overall, I like the changes made. Look forward to seeing where this can go from here...

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Ive been reading the thread but I got a doubt? How much content is in this? version number makes it seem veryyy early

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ive been reading the thread but I got a doubt? How much content is in this? version number makes it seem veryyy early
Just a guess, but I would say they doubled the original content. For sure not a slow burn.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes