• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
1st test of this game :
- map design is horrible and counter intuitive (road with wall [when we take the police woman], wall without door [garage in and out, etc ... ]
- stop the minigame!! it's fun when it's totaly avoidable ...I just feel like they're here to increase the game time
- make a questlog! your game is linear, so is easy
- I'm not totaly fan but you make a good job with the 3D

• Love
Reactions: Tragic Princess

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
whats with that horrible wild dogs mini game (?) game was going well, then boom die, die, die..feel like throwing it in the trash and not looking at it again now..

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
no fix for those stoopid dogs.. deleting the game, was great right up til that and the lockpick was a pain in the ass.. rethink your game Dev.. just losing players because of bad design...

Mar 18, 2019
no fix for those stoopid dogs.. deleting the game, was great right up til that and the lockpick was a pain in the ass.. rethink your game Dev.. just losing players because of bad design...
Did you look at the walkthrough on the dev's Patreon site and that reckless234123 posted above? It makes the dogs pretty easy. Also the lockpick automatically unlocks if you fail 5 times... and you also know that the dev doesn't look at this site because it has nothing to do with him, right?

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
Did you look at the walkthrough on the dev's Patreon site and that reckless234123 posted above? It makes the dogs pretty easy. Also the lockpick automatically unlocks if you fail 5 times... and you also know that the dev doesn't look at this site because it has nothing to do with him, right?
maybe i just decided it was to much hassle , the game is deleted..nuff said..go play it yourself.. some people just can't pass a comment without hitting it.. in my humble opinion those were fail points to the game, when the rest seemed so well done.. not screwing around with bad minigames.. if i actually wanted to hardcore game i would be playing any number of actual games.. but thanks for your concern!

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes