2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.6b] [Nosferan] - Original Size: 1.92GB

Download Win (275MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our superhero Advantageous bas has Returned! All hail Cruncher Lord Troll Commander Supreme!

I can now dive into all this ..errr... 1 hour long animation... almost ...
All that human anatomy stretched and bent;)
v0.6b
Extended Club Scene and H-Scene with Kat
# HD Images: 439 (version 0.5); 518 (version 0.6a); 548 (version 0.6b)
#animated voiced movie clips (not gifs!): 71 (version 0.5); 77 (version 0.6a) ; 83 (version 0.6b)
Total movie clip time: 46:30 (version 0.5); 51:45 (version 0.6a) ; 57:30 (version 0.6b)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You get the script ready ... call Penfold Mole / anne onimous or Rick <well known Ren'Py wizartds>
Then you urge them to pester this dev to implement it ;)
Edit ... never mind .. this is o_O RPGM :eek:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i still cant find out where to put the ladder lol im on back yard ive clicked everything where i thik the balcony is but he dont put it anywhere

Reactions: Canto Forte

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
I have tried many 15 times. to get to the balcony. I get the ladder from the garage, go out to the gate, go back to the garage, get the key, go through the gate when I get into the backyard there's no stars
Idem, probably a bug in the new version... dl 1gb for nothing...
Guys, i have a solution to this bug.
You will need a memory editor, Download Cheat menu RPGmaker MV

Do the quest normally until unlocking the gate part , then stop and search in the variables list by "ladder" ,with value 2 , change to 1 B͇E͇F͇O͇R͇E͇ go to the back of the house. The damn stars should appear normally now

edit:
Detailed way:
1 - Download and extract this script in the .exe dir and install him with "CheatMenu installer .vbs"

a.jpg

2 - Run the game, go to the buggy part and press the "L" key. When you see this window, Select "Variables"

b.jpg

3 - Find the "ladder" variable and change value from 2 to 1. Return to game and be happy

c.jpg

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Guys, i have a solution to this bug.
You will need a memory editor, I used MV Cheat, downloaded right here: MV cheat thread

Do the quest normally until unlocking the gate part , then stop and search in the variables list by "ladder" ,with value 2 , change to 1 B͇E͇F͇O͇R͇E͇ go to the back of the house. The damn stars should appear normally now
So i visited the thread you mentioned got the mvcheat plugin to work. When i start the game and press 1 there is a box in top left corner which gives me option for various cheats. But i cant/dont know find the variable list you are talking about can you please explain it in details, Thanks.

EDIT : Got it, i read the read me on github and found how to open the variable tab(F9), also for others following the above solution i would suggest pick keys first then come out of garage and change the variable , because when i tried to change it before picking keys i was unable to pick up keys. Anyways thanks for the solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhausJack

Evyl_boyyy

Feb 24, 2019
You must go to the garage, take the ladder, go outside (clicking on the right wall of the garage), then you will go to the backyard gate on the top-left part and the MC will say something about a key. Then return to the garage and click on the bench in the left wall (it's a bit complicated to click correctly idk why) and you will get a key. Return to the gate ang go to the back part of the house where you will finally see the point where to put the ladder.

I must say that this part it has been so shitty that when I've done it I just closed the game. Too much guessing for me, sorry.
The glowing stars does not apear anywhere. Is there a bug? I can't pass through the scene. Can you halp me with some advice?

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Help. At the very beginning where you need to climb on the stairs. I found the ladder and key, I know where to put the ladder, but that place is not highlighted. Tell me what to do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes