RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

bravemax

Nov 3, 2017
Guys, i have a solution to this bug.
You will need a memory editor, Download Cheat menu RPGmaker MV

Do the quest normally until unlocking the gate part , then stop and search in the variables list by "ladder" ,with value 2 , change to 1 B͇E͇F͇O͇R͇E͇ go to the back of the house. The damn stars should appear normally now

edit:
Detailed way:
1 - Download and extract this script in the .exe dir and install him with "CheatMenu installer .vbs"

View attachment 356052

2 - Run the game, go to the buggy part and press the "L" key. When you see this window, Select "Variables"

View attachment 356046

3 - Find the "ladder" variable and change value from 2 to 1. Return to game and be happy

View attachment 356047
This works perfectly. Thank You.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Help. At the very beginning where you need to climb on the stairs. I found the ladder and key, I know where to put the ladder, but that place is not highlighted. Tell me what to do?
I started yesterday playing this game I had same problem.

:cool: Easy solution mate :cool:

Download previous version 0.6a and play.

Then play until version 0.4 or 0.5 what you prefer.

After that save and delete version 0.6a and continue to version v0.6b

;) That's it and Enjoy ;)

Jax_LPs

Nov 14, 2018
I can't find where to place the ladder. there is no stars coming up to show me and i have checked over the whole backyard. how am i then supposed to procede?

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
does anyone know where I'm supposed to get new clothes? I go stand in front of the cops door and it tells me to change?

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
ok never mind. going back home and suddenly there is date cloths available... pff... I thought I had to buy them somewhere or steal them or something.

Mar 18, 2019
While the anal scene is nice I have to say - what the heck happened to her? Is she human?

View attachment 372696
Never really bothered me initially when I saw it because of how, to prop yourself up like that, your shoulders would have to pull WAY back and her big titties would flop to the sides... But now that you mention it... SOMEONE CALL THE PREDATOR! LOL

Must say though, all in all I'm LOVING this game! Can't wait for the next update.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
I'm a bit doubtful. I like the game overall, but there are parts in it that I don't really like. For example the dancing scene is useless, make it a few clickable screens and that's it. Then indeed the sex scene isn't that great, it makes it look off.
Lets hope the stepmom & co get more air time. Or maybe some new characters?

Sleepy0703

Nov 26, 2017
Version 0.7

H-Scenes with Lauren and Claire and a couple of webcam sessions with Vicky
#HDImages: 548 (version 0.6b); 630 (version 0.7)
#animatedvoicedmovieclips(notgifs!): 83 (version 0.6b); 92 (version 0.7)
Totalmoviecliptime: 57:30 (version 0.6b); 64:30 (version 0.7)

Windows:
Mac:

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes