RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
ouch........ty for the response
Should you not be wanting to load your earlier save from that location (provided you have any).
I think (maybe), you can do the event again on the next days (where they dogs are also active) and it should return to normal. When you activate all the dogs.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Should you not be wanting to load your earlier save from that location (provided you have any).
I think (maybe), you can do the event again on the next days (where they dogs are also active) and it should return to normal. When you activate all the dogs.
I redid the dog scene...was pretty simple this time. 20 sec and done once you figure out the path

Reactions: Canto Forte

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
theres a bug where after the vicky anal scene you get taken straight to the bathroom and you then cant get the ladder so you cant get the club scene later

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
I seriously can't wait for the next update. This is one of the few games where I play and anticipate each and every single update. I don't find the minigames annoying and every single sex scenes is great at least for me and for my tastes. Great job with the new content dev!

Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
God damn that dog chase is annoying - maybe an option to skip it after you failed 10 time would be nice

Also is there a bug - I can not use the bed to advance time or sleep - so I am stuck after the shower scene with Elsie - any suggestions ?

Last edited:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
What do I have to to after seeing the "crazy" lady for the first time? I cant find her again..
And where do I find the "peace offering"

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so that bug when you trying to spy on phone conversation and cant get up balcony is it fixed cause it wasnt in last version

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
What do I have to to after seeing the "crazy" lady for the first time? I cant find her again..
And where do I find the "peace offering"
Ask around town again, they will update you on her new position.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the dog bug. Just above the post you quoted... in which the quote was a direct reply, you'll find the answer. Trigger all dogs that can be "activated" on the map and it will not be bugged.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
anyone know how to get Elise her dildo and stuff back?
Finished Lauren quest or at least chasing her. need to check how do chrissy next and finished the peach offering, and webcam.
Nevermind you can get in from outside. No how to find a way to bribe stepmom??

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
anyone know how to get Elise her dildo and stuff back?
Finished Lauren quest or at least chasing her. need to check how do chrissy next and finished the peach offering, and webcam.
Nevermind you can get in from outside. No how to find a way to bribe stepmom??
You can "bribe" her with your manhood by following her after swimming like the other times... but best to have some cash from the bank on hand (i.e. you need it to activate the follow part).

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
so did this games copy the name fro another game? It seems a game with the same name is already out and was posted before this one came out.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes