RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 18, 2019
Did you change into bathing suit instead of getting naked?

I never had this glitch happen to me and I've restarted the game a number of times and gone through that point without any issue. If that doesn't work, maybe if you post me a saved game I can compare it with mine with an RPG editor to see which variable might not be lining up. I can't guarantee anything cuz I'm not amazing at this but I could have a look.

Feb 25, 2018
I can only change into my swimsuit right now and for some reason the save file doesn't show when I open the folder to attach
Did you change into bathing suit instead of getting naked?

I never had this glitch happen to me and I've restarted the game a number of times and gone through that point without any issue. If that doesn't work, maybe if you post me a saved game I can compare it with mine with an RPG editor to see which variable might not be lining up. I can't guarantee anything cuz I'm not amazing at this but I could have a look.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ask around town again, they will update you on her new position.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the dog bug. Just above the post you quoted... in which the quote was a direct reply, you'll find the answer. Trigger all dogs that can be "activated" on the map and it will not be bugged.
never found her in the slums at all, they say she's whining by the bar but she's not there at any time.
so i go thru the stupid fighting mini-game for nothing.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry you already tried all times of the day. I forgot where she is, but you have to also find her at specific spots at the time they tell you she is at the given area.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1570785018797.png 1570785030636.png

1570785075590.png
Dev talk ::
I promise I will still get this next update out for all of my loyal supporters, however, I am having a crazy term and things are taking much longer than normal.
the time I'm spending and the affects it's having on my personal life.
So, stay tuned for the next update when I get some time to work on it and I promise to convey my plans to you all one way or another as soon as I make a decision for sure.
You all are the best and want to thank you again for your support up until this point!
Cheers,
Nosferan

Reactions: DrackDrap
Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 425289 View attachment 425290

View attachment 425291
Dev talk ::
I promise I will still get this next update out for all of my loyal supporters, however, I am having a crazy term and things are taking much longer than normal.
the time I'm spending and the affects it's having on my personal life.
So, stay tuned for the next update when I get some time to work on it and I promise to convey my plans to you all one way or another as soon as I make a decision for sure.
You all are the best and want to thank you again for your support up until this point!
Cheers,
Nosferan
Yeah... on his site it sounds like he's leaning towards pulling the plug after this version... :cry:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, it was fun while it lasted but the patreon went nowhere. He was at around 200$ a month for the longest time and it actually started going down.
Maybe it was the artwork or the seen-it-1000times-before-story or something but it just never took off. I found this game funny because it just went full silly for a while there with the sisters and stepmom being over the top caricatures of the usual stereotypes but that's not what he wanted apparently.
You gotta have something different from the million other incest-themed games out there

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes