2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Slava333

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, :)
Save V0.6b End.
My Family\MyLife_Version_07Windows\www\save
ーーー
Emm, WTF need to do?
Maybe I can head into the old part of the town and get some sort of peace offereng...
Where old part town???
---
Good game, but will be a Really good, add Questlist.

Reactions: liegad
Mar 18, 2019
Hi, :)
Save V0.6b End.
My Family\MyLife_Version_07Windows\www\save
ーーー
Emm, WTF need to do?
Maybe I can head into the old part of the town and get some sort of peace offereng...
Where old part town???
---
Good game, but will be a Really good, add Questlist.
Dev has a walkthrough with maps on his patreon page just before the sample pictures . I've found it really helpful whenever I get stuck. Hope it helps you too!

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
It really would be a great game, the animations are great and the models are beautiful, but this mini dog game is really annoying. For this reason, I'm setting it aside ... It's a pity ... Anyway, good luck Dev.

Doctor_Who

Jul 13, 2018
It really would be a great game, the animations are great and the models are beautiful, but this mini dog game is really annoying. For this reason, I'm setting it aside ... It's a pity ... Anyway, good luck Dev.
I agree, those dogs are getting on my nervs

Reactions: Ruodger

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
The images and animations are decent, but I have to mute my PC because the audio on the animations is really annoying to me.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
Guys, i have a solution to this bug.
You will need a memory editor, Download Cheat menu RPGmaker MV

Do the quest normally until unlocking the gate part , then stop and search in the variables list by "ladder" ,with value 2 , change to 1 B͇E͇F͇O͇R͇E͇ go to the back of the house. The damn stars should appear normally now

edit:
Detailed way:
1 - Download and extract this script in the .exe dir and install him with "CheatMenu installer .vbs"

View attachment 356052

2 - Run the game, go to the buggy part and press the "L" key. When you see this window, Select "Variables"

View attachment 356046

3 - Find the "ladder" variable and change value from 2 to 1. Return to game and be happy

View attachment 356047
thanks Mate !

Reactions: zhausJack

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Ladder is not showing in this new ver 7 ?? playing from start then also
I played from the start on version .7 maybe you already have it equiped or goof'ed up a previous quest in some way. Where you didn't put it back or soemthing.
I guess it could also be that it bugged out from doing the quests in a different sequence... which is weird, since I didn't follow the walkthrough at all from the second half of the current game.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes