RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
I have tried many 15 times. to get to the balcony. I get the ladder from the garage, go out to the gate, go back to the garage, get the key, go through the gate when I get into the backyard there's no stars

Reactions: Canto Forte

Salaraki

Jan 15, 2018
I have tried many 15 times. to get to the balcony. I get the ladder from the garage, go out to the gate, go back to the garage, get the key, go through the gate when I get into the backyard there's no stars
Idem, probably a bug in the new version... dl 1gb for nothing...

sasquach01

Aug 12, 2018
game bug with balcony from the start wont let you move on no stars where ladder goes, why is it with games no one checks there work before it ready for download, ive run into a lot of that now, every one is in such a hurry they do a crap job, so now we have too wait for fix patch for a game that should run properly before it even come to this site and then download the patch and find another problem and wait for that patch and so on and so on. come on guys plz start doing these games right i can understand the odd problem, but this is all the time with the new games coming out. im saying for all games on this site not just this one plz guys take the time check your work take pride in your work thanks

Reactions: Canto Forte
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes