RPGM Abandoned My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Nosferan]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Where do I have to go after fucking Vicky in the ass? I looted the dad´s office but now I have no clue what to do. I cant go to school, can´t shower or anything..

Okay, I was walking around for ages until it became darker and I met the cop. I thought I was supposed to pick up the cheerleader from school?

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Anyone got a save at the end of 0.4? I haven't been able to complete it due to what seems like a bug - Note on bedroom door wants me to go to school to offer support - but I can't enter the school - the door opens the screen flashes as if to transition screens, but I stay outside with an open door.

So, unless anyone knows how to get past this bug, I end of 0.4 save file would be legit

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does anybody have a save where you DID NOT take Claire´s pics just after deepthroating the cheerleader? I can´t be arsed to start over again.
Or could I just delete the pics from my inventory?

Reactions: DiabloCadet

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
cant seem to find chrissy in the foyer.. or step 17 on the wt.. not sure what is wrong..

snaps86

Jan 20, 2018
Does Elsie have only two masturbation scenes in this update? if there's another scene how do I trigger it?

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
any idea how to skip or stop the time durring minigames? (ex. picking up the door on balcony)

3 seconds for 8 digits... fraking dumb

Mar 18, 2019
ok, thanks for the info. Only tried it 3 times before I lost interest.
Np! Just a heads up, he did post today that on the balcony scene that one of the two doors is glitched (the right one) and doesn't open after 5 fails. Make sure to try the left and you should be good!

Reactions: nekobasu

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
How do I import a save file from a previous version of the game? I really dont wanna start from scratch. But I will if I must.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.5] [Nosferan] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download Win (157MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
So still not able to find the key that is supposed to be in the garage to listen to sisters convo...any help? Guide says it is "by the bench on the western wall". Such as hell aint in my game. I've clicked to glory...

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Life: A Series of Fortunate Events [v0.5] [Nosferan] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download Win (157MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
images.jpg

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes