wavefap

Sep 28, 2018
I've tried to play this game a couple times since it got completed. I love the art and the set up, and I know that I have to complete some daily activities to not get a Game Over. Yet, if a try not to stick to what is Anabel doing at the moment and "free roam" scenarios influencing people just for kicks, I end up getting a Game Over. One solution would be to not do that but: there is any known console variable I could watch and modify to not get discovered as a Demon?
I've been using maskarad = 100

Reactions: ariloxi

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Cheat unlocker:

1. Copy patch.rpa into: MLA1.0f-market\game
2. Confirm to overwrite the already existing 'patch.rpa' file in the folder.
[Make sure the filename is patch.rpa]

How to use:
Start the game, play the prologue until your in the new office.
Click the door - Click CHEAT
For unlocking gallery, click OPEN GALLERY - Go back to main menu and into the gallery from there.
1.png
If you have problems with download : Shift + Right-Click & Save link as....

Alternatively:

Last edited:

Borys19

Sep 1, 2017
Cheat unlocker:

Copy patch.rpa into: MLA1.0f-market\game

How to use:

For unlocking gallery, click OPEN GALLERY - Go back to main menu and into the gallery from there.
View attachment 991802
PS. this unlocker is actually made by the developer.
Can't download the file :/

dango96

Apr 21, 2018
Cheat unlocker:

Copy patch.rpa into: MLA1.0f-market\game

How to use:

View attachment 991802
If you have problems with download : Shift + Right-Click & Save link as....

Alternatively: Mega
Is android port is compiled with cheat?

Denud

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, just wanted to report a game breaking bug that I just discovered. If you click on the back button in the classroom, and then click on someone, opening the menu, you get stuck in a black screen, no matter how long you wait. It's totally possible that I simply just didn't wait long enough, as it was the last class of the day I didn't wait until the new classes started, but either way, Its something that needs to be reported.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi, just wanted to report a game breaking bug that I just discovered. If you click on the back button in the classroom, and then click on someone, opening the menu, you get stuck in a black screen, no matter how long you wait. It's totally possible that I simply just didn't wait long enough, as it was the last class of the day I didn't wait until the new classes started, but either way, Its something that needs to be reported.
I tried to replicate what you just reported, but works perfectly fine here.
1. What platform are you on(win,android?)​
2. What game version are you on?​

If you want to report a bug to the developer you should contact him via his discord.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes