• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Yup especially when Doom is a Castle Wolfenstein clone.
Funny thing is, Doom wasn't inspired by Wolfenstein (Aliens, Pac-Man, Evil Dead II, and their current-at-the-time D&D campaign were), was made by the same devs branching out, and utilized its own engine, as well. It was in the same wide shooter genre, sure, and shared the labyrinthine style framework, but it codified that specifics of the subgenre which was referred to as "Doom Clones". That's WHY it was what bestowed its name.

Reactions: botc76

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
View attachment 50449
Overview:
What is MLD about?
MLD simulate a type of "Visual Novel" and "Corruption".
Im using: TyranoBuilder, Daz3D, Photoshop.​

Updated: 20/12-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.1
Language: English & Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Download(s):
English: - - -
Russian: - - -

View attachment 50450 View attachment 50451 View attachment 50452
hmmm idk if i want to play it but it look so good to. But the thing is, its says incest may occur and i don't like the sound of that. Its sounds doubtful. I don't want to play it if the game keep you hanging and not let you bang the daughter.

Reactions: Shardoom

Gemerbot

Sep 4, 2017
Ya the renders are pretty, but the English translation is bad enough where i had to focus to get the meaning.

If he gets that sorted, might be ok. More of the same, but its a popular genre. Go where the money is.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Might wait to check it out once some more content is out and for me at least it's not another stepbrother this stepsister this stepmom yawn game.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes