• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A lot of people (including me) feel that My Lovely Sara is a much better game than Happy Summer. Some have also said that Caizer should've stayed focused on the first game to continue momentum from it. That probably would have been better, but in spite of the switch of games, he's been making steady progress.
Caizer Growth.png
Graphtreon estimates his monthly income between $747 and $2K; even at the low end of the estimate, that's not terrible. Could it be better? Very possibly, but this shows there is a large amount of interest in what he's doing now, regardless.

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
Come on, Caizer games / Caizer

You want to fund Happy Summer? Great.
License or sell My Lovely Sara IP to a dev who's actually going to do something with it.

You can make some money, get all those annoying patrons to stop asking you about the thing they joined your Patreon for, and go back to your plan of never ever revisiting MLS ever again.

Then you can watch how much more money any other dev in the world makes with MLS vs HS.

Or you could do the smart thing: Give. Your Patrons. What. They. Want.

May 1, 2020
I see this in the other website and played it .. The game is so Amazing then I see this on here abandoned ..! Wow don't know who's the Dev but I think he's kinda fuck up , don't know ..

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
what a f@king dickhead leaving MLS and wasting his talent on Happy Summer
Totally Agree! thing ive learned, is it all about the $. they dev so many games (abandon) dev a new game (abandon) etc etc 84% of games are never completed. FACT.. this is why patreon supporters get annoyed and stop donations. ive supported so many games financially and got nothing in return. With Covid situation they have no excuse, most have had all the time in the world !

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2700923

It always amused me that the TyranoBuilder engine always extracts the entire game project to %Temp% whenever any TyranoBuilder game is run (folder name starts with 'nw').

Asuming you have TyranoBuilder, you can literally load the project up as if you wrote it and mod it however you like. I once explained this to the devs, but they were like, 'we fixed that bug because when a player closes the game, the temp game folder deletes itself', and I'm like, 'Okay then ...'.

D

Deleted member 1691628

I once explained this to the devs, but they were like, 'we fixed that bug because when a player closes the game, the temp game folder deletes itself', and I'm like, 'Okay then ...'.
lol, they must not understand copy/paste before exiting then.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes