VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
It´s a shame that the really good games dies more and more only because some devs can´t accept that not everyone can earn the same as others ^^ I mean every dev should get a good support when he earn it but the more devs it gives the less money could be earned . I loved the story and the renderer´s was good , hope that someone bring this game back to life without a milking dev waiting to press more for mini updates.

May 13, 2018
At least Happy Summer got updated.

Caizer added a new feature where you have to wipe your ass when you take a dump or lose hygiene points.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
UnDoubleUpUhUh

Pity you have to wait a year between updates just so there's enough content to play for a few minutes.

Just use console for food leisure toilet hygiene.

May 13, 2018
I can use console to arrive at the lack of sex scenes?

Who'd want to do that when you can grind with more detail than your actual life for less payoff?

May 13, 2018
I use it so I don't have to shit piss shower all the time over and over again and can work more.
Yeah...so...I have enough of that in real life that doesn't wind up in sexy times afterwards that I don't need a game to simulate working for hours on end for no banging afterwards.

That's like a life simulator that takes even more time than actual life outside the game does, for even less lewd payoff than real life working provides.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this because the dev did say its "onhold", even if he lies it will still count as that.
I dont believe he will restart the project, but who knows, miracles can happen.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
It´s a shame that the really good games dies more and more only because some devs can´t accept that not everyone can earn the same as others ^^ I mean every dev should get a good support when he earn it but the more devs it gives the less money could be earned . I loved the story and the renderer´s was good , hope that someone bring this game back to life without a milking dev waiting to press more for mini updates.
There's a funny twist of irony in this as well. Many games, such as this one... would've actually taken off and made the developer boatloads of money had they simply given it enough time to gain traction. If I recall correctly this thread only had around 300k views (likely due to it not being made in Ren'Py or a more popular engine) so the amount of support he was getting was actually really good. Had he given it time to build to 3m-4m views like most games eventually get, and build up a more loyal fanbase, he probably would've been making a pretty penny by now. We hadn't even really gotten any lewd scenes yet... many supporters will wait for something like that before pledging.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
They probably dropped this one because it's basically a copy of dating my daughter right down to character names and when it came down to actually thinking of things to do in the game that wasn't a copy they couldn't do it.

May 13, 2018
They probably dropped this one because it's basically a copy of dating my daughter right down to character names and when it came down to actually thinking of things to do in the game that wasn't a copy they couldn't do it.
Disagree.

There are a TON of games here that are just like other games on here.

MLS was a decent effort. And it used more original renders than DMD.

But Caizer is all about "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" so he's sticking with HS and using MLS as a hostage to fund it.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Yeah Sir Dammed most things are double sided ;) Shame is to see that so many Dev´s started the same shitty way and now many wondering why its hard to get enough supporter ^^ I mean it´s normal to wait much longer before they trust to support someone after getting always abborted games for so much money !! Another part of that shit is that more and more start a project wit the sense to milk and never get completed because it would be to much work . When i look thrue the forum and see how much abondened games are there without a real sense for the brakeup shows that the Patreon way was a trustkiller from the beginnig .I mean why can someone can earn money without do something for it??? When we go to work we get our money after we finished the work ^^ Same should work for Dev´s so the milking is over and Supporter can be sure they get what they pay for .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
in the tag is '' vaginal sex '' and when I played the game there was no sex, did I miss something?

D

Deleted member 992182

They need to get back to this ASAP! The story is better and the models are better than DMD. If they won't make it someone needs access to the models and someone else can make it.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
If any of his patrons was to politly ask him for the assets, it might be possible
Cuz at the pace he is working, by the time he finishes his new game this ones graphic's will be to outdated

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure the dev will do any of that.
so far he has not shown any interest in this game and asking question about it he just shut it down.
i think theres no interest in doing this game and he will never release the model files. so its a dead end.
unfortunately.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes