BurningCastle

May 11, 2018
why tf cant ashley crawl anymore? i always found this very sexy...she also could get very dirty bec of this- that was somehow fun. :cry:

DragonS1ayer

Aug 27, 2021
Still no news about next update.
This is their latest anouncement update in their discord. They did anounced a lot of their work over their past few weeks. They did a lot of optimization and rework on animations, sex system, level design, UI, making the town alive, and so many more. We also have a roadmap with a projected final release some time in Feb/March 2025.

pedroga17/05/2024 21:06
Hey Everyone! We have a lot to talk this week! Let's begin with updates. The changes we made this week are:
  • Updated UI for the sex system and character customization
  • Quality of life updates
  • Improved the level design for Mirror of Desire
  • Improved materials and textures
  • Implemented new idle animations
  • Added an Easter Egg
  • Implemented music for Mirror of Desire
  • Reworked the tutorial and dialogues in story mode
For next week we plan to:
  • Work full force on the story mode, new level design and more.
As promised, we will have an update during this week. This update will be posted on a Beta Branch - This is a separate version from what we have on Steam officially.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
does the steam version have lewd and pervert options? Tried to ask this in the discord and couldn't get an answer. I was about to buy via steam but I'd like to know that before I do.

karsyx

Oct 8, 2017
does the steam version have lewd and pervert options? Tried to ask this in the discord and couldn't get an answer. I was about to buy via steam but I'd like to know that before I do.
Steam version is steam version, there's no kinky, lewd, pervert or other options. And the cheats menu on steam version only unlocks when you finish the main quest.

Last edited:

theSectClown

May 24, 2023
The first versions of the game were wonderful. But after the developer changed, the game began to turn into ridiculous bullshit with sex from zero second. They removed the mechanics that were there before (about the fact that you can’t take off your clothes in public, you can’t leave the room underdressed, you need to level up your skill), they simplified everything as much as possible so that you get access to sex faster. This is a plus for some, but I'm upset. The old developer is currently busy with another game, which makes me very happy. This game is no longer interesting to play.

• Sad
Reactions: smnb

Hugh_Mongous

Aug 9, 2023
The first versions of the game were wonderful. But after the developer changed, the game began to turn into ridiculous bullshit with sex from zero second. They removed the mechanics that were there before (about the fact that you can’t take off your clothes in public, you can’t leave the room underdressed, you need to level up your skill), they simplified everything as much as possible so that you get access to sex faster. This is a plus for some, but I'm upset. The old developer is currently busy with another game, which makes me very happy. This game is no longer interesting to play.
What is the name of the new game the original devs are working on?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes