Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
The first versions of the game were wonderful. But after the developer changed, the game began to turn into ridiculous bullshit with sex from zero second. They removed the mechanics that were there before (about the fact that you can’t take off your clothes in public, you can’t leave the room underdressed, you need to level up your skill), they simplified everything as much as possible so that you get access to sex faster. This is a plus for some, but I'm upset. The old developer is currently busy with another game, which makes me very happy. This game is no longer interesting to play.
Same here. At the start of the game, there was an evolution of the corruption. As for the Teddy Quest (always broken from years?), different stages of the quest from full timidity to building lust.
But now, last time i have tried to play, it's full exhib day 1, and go fuck the first roommate. So boring.

• Love
Reactions: theSectClown

theSectClown

May 24, 2023
Same here. At the start of the game, there was an evolution of the corruption. As for the Teddy Quest (always broken from years?), different stages of the quest from full timidity to building lust.
But now, last time i have tried to play, it's full exhib day 1, and go fuck the first roommate. So boring.
Yes, in the first versions it was necessary to spend a lot of time on photo shoots. And even considering that after going through all the photo shoots, the nerd with the camera still refused sex, it was exciting to watch how she became more and more slutty.

Reactions: Calysta31
Jun 5, 2020
What is this version you guys are talking about? At least it seems playable.

Jun 5, 2020
Talking to Teddy has been removed from the quest, the Dagger is located behind the chair on the 2nd floor of the school next to the Christmas Tree
There is no Christmas tree on the second floor (not in school, only in the dorm), I'm playing version 0.8.7 and this game is so broken that I'm starting to think there are no daggers, no statues Teddie talked about, and no working content.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I am going to assume, it isn't worth the MBs and the time to download this right? There is free roam but not really "freedom" on what you can do?

Makaron22

May 15, 2024
It is just walking and repeating type of animations with all possible chars. Cant remember if all of them are from the original game.

Really cant get idea of "having sex=get corrupted"

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
i have a problem, i need a full save, mine was corrupted or something, i've just completed all the new content, and then the next day, i tried to load my save, but the game crashed and the save file just disapeared, i really dont want to do it all again, this game is so bugged, please help me

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes