FallingDown90

Aug 24, 2018
quest: Buy Seamless body frame at the root shop

Where do i check the modules?
please help, I can't go on after talking to the doctor

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I give up, this game is just way too grindy. boring. in any case, here's my save, I have the body module already and 57k cash. in order to earn money fast, simply go to work, put auto, decline extra hours, go back to work, press auto, decline extra hours and keep doing it till ure tired or hungry. then, rest, repeat, reast, repeat and go to sleep. that way u earn ur whole salary multiple times a day.
Thanks for the warning will drop the crap than.

Thisdudhere

Sep 5, 2019
you're welcome. I have no idea why the dev thought such a painfully repetitive system would be a nice addition. It just doesn't make sense - my only guess is that he did that to artificially inflate the game's playtime.
I didn't have that much issue with the minigame. It serves the story.

Plus it's incredibly easy to make ridiculous amounts of cash if you actually PLAY the minigame and get good at doing it quickly. I pretty quickly had more cash than I knew what to do with. It's a really simple minigame that shouldn't take that long to learn to do efficiently.

Dev is lowering the costs regardless. It looks like there will be more things that will cost money on a regular basis, serving the idea of needing to pursue alternate means of revenue, if you don't want to work.

Thisdudhere

Sep 5, 2019
you don't need to manually do it, just press auto and it'll be done instantly
That costs significantly more stamina and prevents the full overtime bonus loop. If you do it manually, you can do the job way more times in one sitting. I had multiple times of getting obscene amounts of cash from overtime.

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
You are the first person I've subscribed on patreon that originated on this website. I'd love to see you and the game grow since this game deserves praise for the animations and story.

So hopefully your community continues to grow and as well as development of this game.

Reactions: Kailurv

CierraKobayoshi

Jan 15, 2019
That costs significantly more stamina and prevents the full overtime bonus loop. If you do it manually, you can do the job way more times in one sitting. I had multiple times of getting obscene amounts of cash from overtime.

I can't be the only one who can press that "cheat" button and get somewhat 1.000.000CR, or? スクリーンショット 2023-01-14 185847.png

annoo

Jul 12, 2021
Please also list here you itch.io page:
Developer: Dodongamagnifico -
By the way what happened with the stress status bar? Was it removed? I didn't know what it did at the first place, so okay, I guess. :LOL:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Nice to see an update, will try it out later.
IT EVEN ADDED HEADPATS AND CUDDLES!

Reactions: joehoe

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Also a whole bunch of errors everywhere. Skipping text while talking with Ako can just have the head pat menu opened as the same time as the regular house menu, everytime after sleeping and waking up there's a error. Skipping during the headpat animation to make the bar fill quicker also has an error.

dodongamagnifico

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Also a whole bunch of errors everywhere. Skipping text while talking with Ako can just have the head pat menu opened as the same time as the regular house menu, everytime after sleeping and waking up there's a error. Skipping during the headpat animation to make the bar fill quicker also has an error.
All fixed! Just uploaded a patched version 0.3.1

circusclown1

Sep 11, 2020
im going in insane man,the oral sounds keep playing over and over after the scene. even restarting the game doesnt help

edit> clicked the "H" option and it went away :HideThePain:

4.60 star(s) 47 Votes