Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
I love all the small animations of characters, but I am a bit bummed out by the depressing setting of the story. I would love to see this type of high-quality work in some more light-hearted setting.

Black Metal

Nov 4, 2021
Cool game, I like the overall setting and the animations. The grind can get a bit tiresome, hence why I edited my save file.

Any ideas of what the future Tags might be?

colaawada

Nov 1, 2021
I have the kamasutra books but if i read them i get stuck, there is no return button, someone has the same problem?

Mr_NyanNyan

Mar 25, 2019
amazing 3d animation, what are u used for this 3d animation? is it koikatsu or u create with blender?

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
ran into a consistent crash upon talking to ako after bringing her to hal because of power issues. file attached.

note it happens even with the slight dialogue variations from not bringing her immediately. I'm 100% hardlocked

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyMaidDreamsOfElectricSheep-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Draelone

Jun 5, 2017
Loving the game. I will admit that when I first saw Ako, I got some heavy My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend vibes, but the story and the characterization do separate the two quite a bit. I haven't managed to get all the milestones yet (managed to reach the end of content message on android, but I'm missing 5 milestones somehow), nor have I gotten the cowgirl animation shown in the previews. I'm guessing that means more grinding or I just missed something somewhere. I absolutely adore how smooth the animations are, except during the first and nude oral ejaculations (minor nitpick on the button for it saying Ejeculate for all applicable H scenes). On both android and PC, when you hit the ejaculate button, the animation just stops while the sounds are still audible during both of those scenes. It actually gave me enough time and curiosity to read the warning message on her left cheek about that being a heat vent. Keep up the good work!

Daskar69

Jul 28, 2021
Trying to do the craft options, it gives an exception because it can't find either 'spoon_menu' 'bowl_menu' or 'rabbit_menu'.

Edit: The wooden bowl selection lacks a return button.

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
Hmm, this was quite an experience thus far. I downloaded this primarily for two initial reasons. 1: I love 'Toaster' (robot) girls, yummy. 2: The scene in the examples of those cheeks clapping while riding. MUAH! Love me some bouncy thick girls.
That aside...

This was a gem of an experience. I found myself impressed largely with the amount of animation in this and its attention to detail. From the subtle animations to show the actions between text, to the movement of characters eyes and heads, blinking and breathing. But what was most impressive was the fluidity between animations. It all flowed nicely and was well executed. There are plenty of games that attempt to employ animation in their VNs and it's always appreciated. A character blinking, a few animations of walking and such. Often times though you see the amateur in the work with the background blinking and shifting when characters do, or things seeming stiff. Here, everything is extremely fluid. If you stopped a scene it paused it and resumed where you left off. Angles and animations are extremely well thought out and approached with a care and precision here that is often overlooked and that's greatly appreciated even if it likely means regular update drops will take longer. I've never loved headpats and stroking a cheek in appreciation more than I have in this game.

The dialogue and premise is thus far interesting, albeit a bit scattered in presentation and execution. I would have preferred this been one of those games that has free roam every now and then while largely following a linear story instead of relying on free roam entirely for replayability. It would seem this approach was taken because of the above mentioned detail in the animations and thus this route provides a depth to the game that alot of story and dialogue could cover otherwise and that is a shame here. You find yourself quickly repeating events almost immediately and character progression comes in spurts that is far to minimal, which is unfortunate as for the small bits you get they all do seem interesting and engaging. This makes it difficult on how to feel, because the animations are spectacular, but the sacrifice to the overall game is saddening.

I did encounter a few issues. Sleeping causes a repeated error that you're forced to click ignore on and there were a few similar issues early in the game. But these are things hopefully that can be ironed out in future. Of course, with a heavy animated game comes issues for devices that can't quite handle that. My laptop (much more of a dinosaur in need of updates) struggled in portions with this, while of course my PC handled everything perfectly fine, just something to take into account when you're playing games that are employ large amounts of animations like this game does.

I think this game has extreme potential. My hope is that overall story and interaction outside of immediately jumping to repeatable work sequences and blowjobs does get more attention. While the animation and it's attention to detail is greatly appreciated, a linear approach would have been appreciated with sprinkles of these animations, especially at your leisure, would have been great. Every single game is repetitive, this is a truth most, if not all act like isn't the case. The true mission is thus making the repetition so engaging that the player doesn't care. I can't entirely say this game does that well, especially when that loop hits so quickly, but it's still in an infant stage and has alot of potential to grow.

Cheers and good luck to the developer! Certainly on my watchlist.

Last edited:

Kb721

Dec 23, 2018
So i'm going to assume i'm the only one with lag issues during sex scenes, i don't know why this is happening but it seem to be CPU related, It just jumps to 100% during any animation while my GPU is at 20% Max.
I'm also going to assume the animations to be pre-rendered, i get like 3 - 7 fps maybe? but it's pretty inconsistent i first thought it was Vsync issues but enabling Vsync didn't work

Running on Windows 10 with a i7 4500U, never had issues with animation on renpy before maybe it's something new?
Tried holding shift before starting and changing some settings, but nothing worked.

Can anyone suggest another recent Renpy game with animated sex scenes for me to test if this only happens with Renpy?

Mar 6, 2021
Trying to do the craft options, it gives an exception because it can't find either 'spoon_menu' 'bowl_menu' or 'rabbit_menu'.

Edit: The wooden bowl selection lacks a return button.
I think this issue is fixed in version 0.3.3
So i'm going to assume i'm the only one with lag issues during sex scenes, i don't know why this is happening but it seem to be CPU related, It just jumps to 100% during any animation while my GPU is at 20% Max.
I'm also going to assume the animations to be pre-rendered, i get like 3 - 7 fps maybe? but it's pretty inconsistent i first thought it was Vsync issues but enabling Vsync didn't work

Running on Windows 10 with a i7 4500U, never had issues with animation on renpy before maybe it's something new?
Tried holding shift before starting and changing some settings, but nothing worked.

Can anyone suggest another recent Renpy game with animated sex scenes for me to test if this only happens with Renpy?
This game is made on RenPy 8 and uses webm for animations. So RenPy uses your CPU to process webm and sucks in that. I have the same issue on my i5 4200H.
You can try Desire of Fate — I have issues there too.

Reactions: Daskar69

Kb721

Dec 23, 2018
I think this issue is fixed in version 0.3.3

This game is made on RenPy 8 and uses webm for animations. So RenPy uses your CPU to process webm and sucks in that. I have the same issue on my i5 4200H.
You can try Desire of Fate — I have issues there too.
That's just sad =/
Does it run fine on your CPU? there's any trick to make it work?
Or is this another game on my "I wish i had a better PC" list?

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes