Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Is it just me, or any other android users here experiencing ingredients not showing up correctly once you re-open the game?

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
I really like the concept and the visuals are just gorgeous. To be fair, I would've probably dropped the game without cheats because of its monotonous grind that is more interacting with the game UI than interacting with the actual game, if that makes sense. Maybe there's a way to make it more interesting for the player, while still keeping the essence of the game? Like, make the player "illustrate" nsfw illustrations (add an event like the photoshoot but for drawing commissions or free drawing) and sell them online or something. That's what I've been doing when I was going through a similar mood to MC's during my college days, lol. Which is another thing I like about the game - I can sadly identify with it.

There's a small grammatical error in one of the tips: "Wait until Ako come home." should be "Wait until Ako comes home.". Also, (I don't know if it's intended) the clerk thighjob is missing UI i.e., "Auto" etc.
Note, I've been playing the Android version, so I can't speak for the others.

On a sidenote, would you consider adding a 1€ patreon role? I support quite a few creators but it adds up quite fast. I know a lot of people would not mind being a 1€ patreon but say no to more than that, but they therefore (me included) don't expect any benefits. It's simply to support the dev with what little we/I can provide, and that would eventually add up for the developer as well.

Looking forward to future updates.

Zanex619

Jun 14, 2020
It's bugged in that the option to buy it won't appear unless you have enough money. Grind work for a bit and it should appear once you have 5k (or more, I forgot how much the books are worth)
When the book come out , i think money is more than that the book no show up in the book store and no news about that kama sutra book?

Zanex619

Jun 14, 2020
I'm not that sure but I think you should get a telegram message about books. Maybe books will be available when you max out your craft skills.
hello but the craft skills book only havd 4 level right? after you bought all the book and the cook book , the kama sutra book no come out ? when you unlock the book ? is it when you start the hobby for crafting the kama sutra already exist?

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes