Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
I need more game with a suicidal depressed mc with low minimal wage job who constantly trying to end himself. It's refreshing after playing many games with "all girls look at me and they're wet" mc or "i'm depressed but my life turned around" mc.

Reactions: yodyna and Ho229
Nov 1, 2022
I need more game with a suicidal depressed mc with low minimal wage job who constantly trying to end himself. It's refreshing after playing many games with "all girls look at me and they're wet" mc or "i'm depressed but my life turned around" mc.
I agree its a nice change. Also kind of a wholesome direction where its going. How he finds something he genuinely enjoys and that he will probably be able to quit his job for it in the future

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
My Maid Dreams v0.4.5 Compressed

Win 1.1 GB/242 MB :
, (678 Webm) (Video Quality On Your Risk)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyMaidDreamsOfElectricSheep-0.4.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
ok does anyone have any fix for the lag , last time i played was in April and it was still a problem than and now.
Also can someone tell me where the saves actually are in windows? because i looked were all the others re'ply saves are in( appData/Roaming/renpy)
and if they are there what name is it under because it not ElectricSheep nor mymaiddreams?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Also can someone tell me where the saves actually are in windows?
Game Folder/game/saves

I transfered my save from 0.3.5 to 0.4.7 and there is a standing sex book at the book store which I can't buy. It doesen't appear in my held books either. Any way to fix without restarting.
edit: nevermind, just had to progress until it became available

Last edited:

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
It seems to me that the current version is finished but at no time did I get these animations...
1692422274317.png
1692422294002.png
How do I get those two positions of cowgirl and forced blowjob?

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I saw the changelog mention that the wood carving difficulty calculator was fixed, but does anyone know the intended effect this was meant to have on woodcarving? It took me weeks in game to get to the point of being able to make high quality wood carvings and be able to sell them. I've spent at least six in game weeks doing just that, and I usually sell 60-80ish wood carvings per week. But now I am unable to carve anything at higher than an ordinary level.

Also, if I try to carve something more difficult, the game tells me I failed at making a lower quality item. I could see how you might either fail to make the desired difficulty item and end up with nothing usable or attempt a higher quality item and end up with an item of lower quality. If the game is trying to decide between those options, it seems the messages after the attempt should be either "you have completed [object] of [attempted difficulty]" or "you failed to complete [object] of [attempted difficulty]" or "you completed [object] of [lower than attempted difficulty]". It doesn't make sense for the message to be "you failed to complete [object] of [any difficulty apart from the attempted difficulty]"

Does anyone know if the difficulty calculator was changed to make carving that much more difficult, or maybe my carving skill been unintentionally reconfigured by the changes to it? If all of my in game carving experience is in tact and I still can't carve the higher level items, I don't think I want to continue with the carving stuff. I've carved literally hundreds of items in the game to get my skills up at all, and then hundreds more on top of that. If that isn't enough practice to be able to carve high quality items, that part of the game might not be worth the time for me anymore.

Last edited:

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
It seems to me that the current version is finished but at no time did I get these animations...
View attachment 2861962
View attachment 2861964
How do I get those two positions of cowgirl and forced blowjob?
As far as I know, there are no forced blowjobs in the game. The bot just always deepthroats. Each sex scene has two POV available, but I think that specific POV is from the very first blowjob scene, and isn't available in the repeatable scene, although there is a similar POV in the repeatable scene. Once your relationship is developed enough and you've unlocked the commercial district with the bookstore, grocery store, and woodshop, you will eventually get the opportunity to purchase a kama sutra book for the cowgirl position.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Yanjin

Apr 14, 2021
Masterpiece ,love it.
Just put this on steam and add chinese translation,thousands of people will pay for it.

dodongamagnifico

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I saw the changelog mention that the wood carving difficulty calculator was fixed, but does anyone know the intended effect this was meant to have on woodcarving? It took me weeks in game to get to the point of being able to make high quality wood carvings and be able to sell them. I've spent at least six in game weeks doing just that, and I usually sell 60-80ish wood carvings per week. But now I am unable to carve anything at higher than an ordinary level.

Also, if I try to carve something more difficult, the game tells me I failed at making a lower quality item. I could see how you might either fail to make the desired difficulty item and end up with nothing usable or attempt a higher quality item and end up with an item of lower quality. If the game is trying to decide between those options, it seems the messages after the attempt should be either "you have completed [object] of [attempted difficulty]" or "you failed to complete [object] of [attempted difficulty]" or "you completed [object] of [lower than attempted difficulty]". It doesn't make sense for the message to be "you failed to complete [object] of [any difficulty apart from the attempted difficulty]"

Does anyone know if the difficulty calculator was changed to make carving that much more difficult, or maybe my carving skill been unintentionally reconfigured by the changes to it? If all of my in game carving experience is in tact and I still can't carve the higher level items, I don't think I want to continue with the carving stuff. I've carved literally hundreds of items in the game to get my skills up at all, and then hundreds more on top of that. If that isn't enough practice to be able to carve high quality items, that part of the game might not be worth the time for me anymore.
Difficulty issue has been fixed in v0.4.8!
The crafting system has been revised to give greater significance to the carving skill and reduce the element of luck in woodcraft. With this update, the higher your skill level, the greater your chances of success.

Last edited:
Reactions: someyoungguy
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes