Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyMaidDreamsOfElectricSheep-0.4.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Afton87

Jun 23, 2022
the game doesn't start for me, its like only a black screen can't even see the main menu can someone help me explain how to fix this bug thanks

Poomis

Sep 10, 2021
is there a good ending and or a romance/save option for the convince store worker(uemura)?

Last edited:

freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
For peeps complaining about the raise, go visit the boss and look above his head. There's a progress bar to indicate when to ask him.
You could also just use a renpy save editor and use the keyword "money" to find your funds and then just change it to 2Billion. I see no consequence (story driven or otherwise) for ditching work from the very beginning.
Successful crafting is the key to leveling up fast. Once I got to a well-made rabbit, it would shoot up a level with each craft and capped out at 50.5
Coffee is your answer when doing the crafting grind as the energy drink punishes you the following day.

freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
What does sildenafil do?
Stamina booster
Edit, poor choice of wording. It's an *endurance* booster. It doubles the time required to reach orgasm. Eg. Standing position takes 100 seconds instead of 50. It's designed to sit back and fap as you watch the scene i guess.

Last edited:

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Cowgirl scene comes with story progression.
How do I continue to unlock stuff like the bookstore and crafting? I've maxed out Uemura and have just unlocked selling pictures with Ako and the ability to gift her snacks. Do I need to lose my job by not working? The hint just says "Be happy. Make Ako happy"

freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
How do I continue to unlock stuff like the bookstore and crafting? I've maxed out Uemura and have just unlocked selling pictures with Ako and the ability to gift her snacks. Do I need to lose my job by not working? The hint just says "Be happy. Make Ako happy"
"Be happy. Make Ako happy" just means continue playing the game. Interact with her daily until the next event prompts.
There is no way to lose your job. Books and crafting all come from natural progression.

Reactions: Johnro and Oasis951

Johnro

Jan 5, 2020
I took the time to grind in this game and it's really not that grindy i'd say.

I took a new save and worked one in-game week only using auto to work and not manually pulling the levers, using energy drink when my stamina was low and buying the premium bentos everyday, resting both times I could in the day and actually made about 150K CR all of that in 12 minutes. If you do that around 3x times I'd say you would have the total amount of money the game requires you to grind.

Turns out you don't unalive yourself if the depression bar maxes out. It only makes so you recover less stamina when you sleep.

And if you feel like making money even faster you can work manually, since the auto option uses 2x the stamina you would use manually.

I'd say it's a fine grind for the content.

Johnro

Jan 5, 2020
How do I unlock the scenes in image 1 and 3?
The first image you will unlock as you progress in the bookstore "questline" and you'll get that after progressing in the game.

the third image I just found out myself, you need to use stradiol ampoule on Ako and not interact with her, you'll know you're on the right track when you see her head tilted to the side, leave her like that for some in-game days and you'll get some new scenes when you go to sleep, eventually she'll assault you, when she does, interact with her on the next day and punish her.

Edit: I just found out you can't load into a sex scene, the game crashes if you do so.

So, those were wrong instructions I gave you. You actually need 6 stradiols ampoules. Use the first one, go to sleep, interact with her the next morning, ask what's up, then use another one, she'll have her head tilting for the first 3 days, then she'll interact with you normally, keep using stradiol ampoules on her and you'll get some new cutscenes at night, until she assault's you and then when she does, interact with her in the next day and use the punish option and you'll get the scene. You'll also get that scene on the H menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avylicious

whoasky

Apr 27, 2020
this game is top notch. but i think it would be nice more characters and more dense wise history

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes