Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
What does Estradiol actually do? I know it increases Ako's lust but what effect does that actually have?

Also, why can't I purchase the standing kama sutra book? I have enough money and certainly don't have it unlocked.

Last edited:

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
You have my attention dev. Love the attention to detail in the game. For only a year of development, the quality is definitely there.
I look forward to your future updates! Best of luck to you :)

freqqles

Feb 2, 2018
What does Estradiol actually do? I know it increases Ako's lust but what effect does that actually have?

Also, why can't I purchase the standing kama sutra book? I have enough money and certainly don't have it unlocked.
It really does nothing except increase the speed of unlocking the final position. Use it on her and she starts moping that you don't touch her. Continue to neglect her advances and it will trigger the event. Outside of that, there is no real purpose for it. I suggest waiting until the main story has completed as other natural events can interrupt what you are trying to do and you waste a week of neglecting her because an event interrupts your effort.

Standing unlocks with the story.

Reactions: bingus12

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
It's been fixed in v0.4.8.
I'm so sorry for the inconvenience :cry:
Not sure if intentional or if you weren't aware of this or just hadn't noticed, but 'Electric' is spelled incorrectly in the game files.

It's not a huge deal and an incredibly minor thing but I figured I'd say something now and point it out since this has been a thing for awhile now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2019
I have been playing for a bit now, I have to say this is the best animated game in this style that I have ever seen, also the most animated, it is full of a lot of very minute animations that you may miss but still add a sense of life to the characters, the main story is also really interesting and compelling, the interactions between characters are really cute too, there is however one thing that I specifically hate about the game
having said that this is an amazing game from the technical stanpoint alone, and the story is also interesting enough to make me want to keep going, except that one flaw, regardless, I whish to the dev good luck in your endeavours, sorry for the wall of text

Reactions: Johnro

Johnro

Jan 5, 2020
I have been playing for a bit now, I have to say this is the best animated game in this style that I have ever seen, also the most animated, it is full of a lot of very minute animations that you may miss but still add a sense of life to the characters, the main story is also really interesting and compelling, the interactions between characters are really cute too, there is however one thing that I specifically hate about the game
having said that this is an amazing game from the technical stanpoint alone, and the story is also interesting enough to make me want to keep going, except that one flaw, regardless, I whish to the dev good luck in your endeavours, sorry for the wall of text
I see what you mean, I didn't really like it either, but I'm not sure if that character will be developed beyond that.

There is a way to progress the storyline without doing it, just buy the other stuff, it will fill up the money count and the storyline will progress.

But I guess you would need the anal part, so you can unlock the anal scene.

Oct 10, 2019
I see what you mean, I didn't really like it either, but I'm not sure if that character will be developed beyond that.

There is a way to progress the storyline without doing it, just buy the other stuff, it will fill up the money count and the storyline will progress.

But I guess you would need the anal part, so you can unlock the anal scene.
I am aware that it goes on without you, I never picked that option and it still keeps going

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
WHY isn't there an option to eat with her? :cry: Especially ater that one line from MC about wanting to cook for her. Leaving meals in the fridge for her to eat offscreen is very disappointing. It's also unintuitive and makes you likely to starve her at first after having her fed becomes a requirement. There already exists an animation of her eating sweets so I don't see why there couldn't be one of her and MC eating together, even if it was a generic one for all the food items, the two sitting at a table without actually showing what they're eating.

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
So is there a way to not use the seamless body-frame? There's nothing (lorewise) preventing the MC from fucking her while she has doll joints, and I for one find it hot. I feel like she might as well have never had that body to begin with. The doll joints being an issue are never brought up other than "In my opinion, my current bodyframe might not adequate at fulfilling your needs." Like, she has hands. She has feet. She has thighs. She has a mouth. The uterus module is a separate upgrade. Why does she need the seamless body module?

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes