Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
So is there a way to not use the seamless body-frame? There's nothing (lorewise) preventing the MC from fucking her while she has doll joints, and I for one find it hot. I feel like she might as well have never had that body to begin with. The doll joints being an issue are never brought up other than "In my opinion, my current bodyframe might not adequate at fulfilling your needs." Like, she has hands. She has feet. She has thighs. She has a mouth. The uterus module is a separate upgrade. Why does she need the seamless body module?
how I understand it is that her old body was not compatible with all of those other upgrades, her original one also does not have nipples, her body probably could not be upgraded with those parts, I also actually liked the doll joints too, but I feel like there is a sort of unspoken understanding that the MC does not know how any of this works so even if it was compatible he would not know, or really care,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also the dev would need to make double the animations, which at this quality would take a lot of work

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
The game is fun, the bot is cute, the sex scenes are sexy.

That said:

• At lv50 crafting, it's actually more profitable to craft fine rabbits (consistently 2100CR profit) than exceptional ones (average 1800~1900 profit due to high chance of failure). Is this intended?
  • Ako should check the ingredients that you have at home before buying more. Otherwise you'll get some piling up, as they're consumed in a lower ratio than the others.
  • I wish that the cuisine part was greatly simplified. For example some ingredients - like salt, cooking oil, and nori - could be abstracted.
  • Another wish: can we teach Ako to talk dirty during sex?

The crafting itself is a great mechanic. I love how it eventually becomes more profitable than the daily job, but for that you'll need to spend a lot on wood blocks for failed attempts. It feels like a smooth shift from "you got a dull job that makes you depressed, and a hobby that makes you happy" to "your hobby becomes a job that you actually enjoy".

Last edited:

Kinkerguy5

Jun 14, 2022
Absolutely love this game, took my time going through it and savoured every second of it, the animation work is great and the story + setting are really interesting to me, Looking very much forward to the future of this game and hope the dev won't abandon it

Bepisbemis

Oct 3, 2023
Don't touch your maid for 14 days and a special event will be triggered.
Upon reaching the end of the special event, Irrumatio h-scene will be unlocked.
The event still isn't being triggered. She does start to hold her arm, but she goes back to normal after I talk to her.

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Out of curiosity I searched what does electric sheep mean and I stumbled upon a very interesting thing which is, the novel titled "Do Android dreams of electric sheep" by Philip K. Dick and electric sheep symbolizes humanity's need for status despite impossible circumstances. Well the title of the game really fit in on the meaning of electric sheep as both the MC and the robot maid wants that status which is hard to get because of their circumstances, MC having no emotion and an android who wants to be a human.

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes