Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes

Alikus

Jul 4, 2021
Am I stuck or is this the end of the game?
The question mark says listen to Ako's request if she needs anything.
I opened the scene where the main character doesn't touch Ako for 10 days. (Give her an aphrodisiac)
The stage opened, but the question mark did not disappear.
If you help Ako after she asked. Nothing happens either. She says several phrases, but the question mark does not disappear.
I was thinking maybe I need to spend more money to unlock further progress?
But I have already spent a total of 200 thousand and nothing has happened. Can you tell me what needs to be done to make further progress?
The module for feelings is included. I tried without it, then she completely ignores everything.
I apologize if anything is written incomprehensibly. English is not my native language.

BigDuck13

Jun 16, 2018
Am I stuck or is this the end of the game?
The question mark says listen to Ako's request if she needs anything.
I opened the scene where the main character doesn't touch Ako for 10 days. (Give her an aphrodisiac)
The stage opened, but the question mark did not disappear.
If you help Ako after she asked. Nothing happens either. She says several phrases, but the question mark does not disappear.
I was thinking maybe I need to spend more money to unlock further progress?
But I have already spent a total of 200 thousand and nothing has happened. Can you tell me what needs to be done to make further progress?
The module for feelings is included. I tried without it, then she completely ignores everything.
I apologize if anything is written incomprehensibly. English is not my native language.
I think you're at the end of demo. This is all, that have the game, at that moment. Or maybe you met the bug, that crush other progress. But that bug disappearing after relaunch.

Alikus

Jul 4, 2021
I think you're at the end of demo. This is all, that have the game, at that moment. Or maybe you met the bug, that crush other progress. But that bug disappearing after relaunch.
As I understand. I have all the available scenes. But there is a plot that unfolds further. And that’s what I’m missing.

Thanks for the answer. I'll try different variations of everything.
At worst, I'll replay the game from the beginning.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I can’t get past the thing
“Be happy. Make Ako happy."
help
Yeah, the hint system needs an overhaul, one of my biggest gripes with this game. You just have to keep playing till something happens. Keep working on your money in the meantime, it might take several in-game days

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, the hint system needs an overhaul, one of my biggest gripes with this game. You just have to keep playing till something happens. Keep working on your money in the meantime, it might take several in-game days
Personally I think it's alright, better for immersion than a "wait for an event" message, and infinitely better than getting outright spoiled with "you'll recieve a strange package in X days" type of thing

Once the player sees the Happy hint a few times it should be obvious that the story will progress after some days have passed.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Personally I think it's alright, better for immersion than a "wait for an event" message, and infinitely better than getting outright spoiled with "you'll recieve a strange package in X days" type of thing

Once the player sees the Happy hint a few times it should be obvious that the story will progress after some days have passed.
Key part "once the player sees a few times". When I saw that the first time, I had no idea if I had completed the content, or if I was supposed to be doing something. IIRC I set the game aside until a new update came out, and I still had the message, so it couldnt be the end. It's just needlessly confusing.

This game is already grindier than it needs to be, and coupled with unclear progression, these are the main culprits that make some people hate sandbox games.

Don't think a "wait a few days" message would break immersion any more than any goal hint does.

Reactions: someyoungguy
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes