Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Difficulty issue has been fixed in v0.4.8!
The crafting system has been revised to give greater significance to the carving skill and reduce the element of luck in woodcraft. With this update, the higher your skill level, the greater your chances of success.
Cool. Thank you for your response. I guess I eagerly await version 0.4.8

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
game is grindy to the point of annoyance. Parts for the maid are expensive, but you also need to buy food, and you also need to manage your depression which seems to physically never go down with just the maid so you have to go pay extra either for the convenience store lady or for aphrodisiac.

2/10. And the 2 is simply from the good animations. Everything else is bad.

Mar 6, 2021
game is grindy to the point of annoyance. Parts for the maid are expensive, but you also need to buy food, and you also need to manage your depression which seems to physically never go down with just the maid so you have to go pay extra either for the convenience store lady or for aphrodisiac.

2/10. And the 2 is simply from the good animations. Everything else is bad.
Looks like a skill issue. After reaching max salary at work you can just auto-play it.

I think this is the first game where all grind stuff is absolutely immersive. You live in post-industrial depressive society, so you have to grind to survive. Really immersive shit.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Cool. Thank you for your response. I guess I eagerly await version 0.4.8
Its out already

I don't understand what to do?
Talk to her everyday, and the subject should prompt. If she already did visit regarding her overheating issue, than ignore the hint. You should get a message eventually saying a new body is avaliable. From my experience, these hints are not helpful most of the time

Tallestdavid

Feb 9, 2023
Two bugs. Cant buy the "standing" kama sutra book. And the mission to ask Ako what she wants isn't allowing me to ask her. She just says the generic I have nothing to ask for.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Two bugs. Cant buy the "standing" kama sutra book. And the mission to ask Ako what she wants isn't allowing me to ask her. She just says the generic I have nothing to ask for.
Both are just a matter of keep playing. You'll get a notification when the Kama Sutra becomes avaliable. As for the hint, read the comment right above yours.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Looks like a skill issue. After reaching max salary at work you can just auto-play it.

I think this is the first game where all grind stuff is absolutely immersive. You live in post-industrial depressive society, so you have to grind to survive. Really immersive shit.
It's still a grind to even remotely get to max salary... I've done nothing but practically spam the job and the guy only ever gave me a raise once. It's just boring asf.

nickthewolf

Jul 9, 2017
holding ctrl to make things go faster can cause a variety of bugs including the game randomly closing which just made me lose a ton of progress

Reactions: Tortellini
Sep 23, 2021
Say are there any con to just pressing auto for work? Usually game that get you to skip mini game tend to give smaller reward instead instead of full clear reward.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Say are there any con to just pressing auto for work? Usually game that get you to skip mini game tend to give smaller reward instead instead of full clear reward.
It takes twice as much stamina and possibly gives more depression

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
The app crashes from time to time; I only got an error log once:

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_location/loc_work.rpyc", line 211, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 3 more times]
  File "game/script_location/loc_home.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "game/script_h/h_a1_variables.rpyc", line 323, in script call
  File "game/script_h/h_a1_variables.rpyc", line 69, in script call
  File "game/script_h/h_a1_sleep.rpyc", line 202, in script
  File "xxx\ElecetricSheep-0.4.8-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090405
ElecetricSheep 0.4.8
Sun Aug 20 20:46:23 2023
```
Funny side note: I still hear the voices of the scene during the error.

Don't touch your maid for 14 days and a special event will be triggered.
Upon reaching the end of the special event, Irrumatio h-scene will be unlocked.
Does "no touching" include patting her head or is this just tied to sexually actions?

Last edited:

Yoba-ready

May 30, 2020
It seems to me that the current version is finished but at no time did I get these animations...
View attachment 2861962
View attachment 2861964
How do I get those two positions of cowgirl and forced blowjob?

Scene number 3, opens when you use enough stimulants (red line, for 10000), answer that you can't help her with touches. And after several night scenes you need to choose "punishment". Came by accident!)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes