Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I managed to finish up to the current update, but what the hell is with the laggy stuff? Whenever those happened its always spouts an infinite loop exception, sometimes it freezes till' it becomes unresponsive and I just forcibly close the game.

Moreover, are there even some secret stuff that in here? More unlockable stuff? Just that doggy, oral and sleep sex is what we have so far with Ako? I expected far more varied sex positions.

And goddamn, that sandbox is so grindy and there's so many clicks to be press just so you could do something.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Damn...these animations are smooth as hell. This game slipped passed my radar. I'm a fan. Can't wait to see the next update.

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
this game is freaking good,the art is so smooth and only a few koikatsu games like this, I hope the devs consider adding the breast module.

Nov 1, 2022
Is the gallery feature not available yet or is it bugged for me? Since the gallery option in the main menu is empty (wanted to check if I have seen everything the game has to offer)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does the spelling get any better or nah? Takes me a bit out of the game.

Is this game made by a spanish dev? Because if so i'll just apply the spanish patch in order to have something grammatically cohesive.

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes