3D-Daz My-maybe-VN-game, discussions / votings for characters

What is your preferred hair / eye colour combination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
a bit late to the party, but I voted for black / blue. Not much of a fan of unnatural hair colors, had it been a typical ginger red I'd probably have gone for that.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So, since I struggled today to find a starter outfit for her (and failed), here is at least a render with her default underwear I will use. And a second one I played around with some lingerie (make up is a fail :( ).

Maybe I need to make a poll about her starter outfit, we will see. But I will focus now on her older sister and younger brother to allow me to advance. Working permanently on the same model becomes boring and annoying when you're stuck with a topic (like me and her outfit).

One thing I want to mention is that you can see in the pictures her boobs are pushed a bit up and together because of her bra. So you will have her boobs in two different shapes, one with bra one without bra :)

lingerie1.jpg

lingerie2.jpg

I am in love with the stockings asset (I aborted the render at 80%) but I think they look great already! Well, her long (in relation to her overall size) and nice shaped legs are highlighted by them, imo!

She looks great, since you love project sage like me im certain this game will be great. Maybe less branches to make updates easier and no forced paths. Good luck man.
Thank you for your feedback! There will be a main path with different vanilla stuff branches to keep the story going, some lighter fetishes as optional stuff and some paths in a dark mode ...

I want her to be able to stop always anything anytime, except forced stuff. But that's all in a far future, and if the mechanics really work I will see when I am on it!

a bit late to the party, but I voted for black / blue. Not much of a fan of unnatural hair colors, had it been a typical ginger red I'd probably have gone for that.
Thank you for your feedback too! Yeah, the colour was obviously no natural red, but I liked it. But for sure I will implement a natural redhead with very green eyes! I will definitly start a poll for her older sister I will begin working on this week, and maybe for her starter outfit.

----

Big thanks to all who took part in the poll!

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I really like that it's a very realistic model so a story with her being the main character would be wonderful to see. I really like everything about her and even the underwear is realistic and looks great on her. Not sure I like the blonde look though, and the makeup, I feel like her natural look is so pretty already.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Not sure if a goth girl looks quite well in a Victoria Secret sexy outfit..maybe next to a glamour environment would be ok and I'm totaly wrong.. witouth a script can't really say much.
I like the both models anyway!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I really like that it's a very realistic model so a story with her being the main character would be wonderful to see. I really like everything about her and even the underwear is realistic and looks great on her. Not sure I like the blonde look though, and the makeup, I feel like her natural look is so pretty already.
Thank you for your feedback! I am not sure about the blonde. A hair colour change is planned for later on in the game when this cutie becomes more corrupted.

Not sure if a goth girl looks quite well in a Victoria Secret sexy outfit..maybe next to a glamour environment would be ok and I'm totaly wrong.. witouth a script can't really say much.
I like the both models anyway!
Well, I was just playing around and the hair colour change planned in the game is far away, if there will be one, not sure if she works as a blonde. Maybe with a different hair style?! So she it will take some in-game time, but sexier underwear, clothes etc. will come, away from the all black style.

Reactions: CulayTL

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Pubic hair? NOOOOOO T_T
Yes, a nice landing stripe at the beginning, but don't despair, sooner or later she will be shaved blank :)

How can I milk patreons for maybe 12 months all just eagerly waiting for a little shaving, when she's bald down there from the beginning?! :eek: :ROFLMAO: ;)
(If the smileys don't clarify what I meant, that was a joke! :) I will milk them for 18 months ;) ;) ;) ) Maybe I shoud rename my account to Milky McFap or Longo McMilk ... o_O :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Btw, that was a joke too ...

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
She looks really good and I really like her stockings, grrrrrr ! (y);)
Thank you! Yeah the stockings are fantastic, will definitely use them, not only on her.

If you like her, maybe you will like her older sister too. My plan is to develop the sister out of her, so you recognize them as sisters. Wanna start with the design of her this evening or tomorrow , so I can maybe show something this weekend. And if I am not sure what eye color / hair color combo I like most, I will just ask the bunch of pervs here on F95 :)

• Love
Reactions: 01lewd01 and farrah

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Ok guys,

I've done four iterations till now for the female MCs older sister, all for her face. There is still some work for her brows, eyes and nose and her complete body. But I think I will stick with her current impression. When I am done with her face I will post a side by side face picture of the two. And you should be able to see they are related. At least that's what I intend!

Nothing more at the moment, was busy building my Iray server machine which is up and running now (but a problem with HDRI I got, I see the background in the previews rendered, but in the final image it's just transparent?!).

Also I did some minor things in Ren'py.

Tell me what you think!

JulieTanner01-small.png

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Very cute, lovely eyes!
Thank you for your feedback. I plan her as a brown/hazel eyed blonde/dark blonde, taller than her sis, slim, bubble but and b maybe c-cups. This weekend I will post more iterations of her and some body shots, maybe I can even finalize her to start with their brother. I want to speed things up, but I am working on so many topics currently (iray server, daz3d, ren'py, photoshop, aaaaarrgh).

Evilko

Apr 11, 2017
Longo McFap Honestly, i like sister more) nice job!
How to put this... she looks less "agressive", more cute and "reliable".
Lets say, i'll have wet dreams about your main girl, but as waifu i'll pick her sister) Of course, it is if we talk only about their looks, i don't know how you'll write their characters.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Longo McFap Honestly, i like sister more) nice job!
How to put this... she looks less "agressive", more cute and "reliable".
Lets say, i'll have wet dreams about your main girl, but as waifu i'll pick her sister) Of course, it is if we talk only about their looks, i don't know how you'll write their characters.
Thank you for your feedback! Amusingly, I am planning the older sister as sexually more agressive and lewd than MC (at least in the beginning, we will see).

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
pretty face but..
same slim body as 99% of the rest of the games.
nothing that stands out.

for us who likes thiccck girls with big boobs and big asses this is nothing for interest
for the rest maybe
Thank you for your feedback! Yeah, she got a small body with big boobs and a cute face, that's how I want my female MC. The older sister is more slim or better said fit (but bubble but planned). Please keep in mind that these chars are the first two ones of the family (brother, dad/uncle (to be determined), and mother will follow) and there are more chars to be done before I can start planning the first scenes (two neighbour families: 1: Wife (pregnancy from the beginning planned)/Husband/Daughter/Dog - 2: Wife(younger MILF type)/Husband(older)/Son/Grandpa) ...

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I hope this would have realistic models like these. Sure there are big girls out there in real life but it seems like 90% of games feature girls with huge butts and boobs. Dunno what's that about, but I prefer more petite girls :) The two models shared so far here seem to be more like that, so I'm happy. I have also a very big weakness for cute little feet and I don't know what you're planning but I do hope their little toes feature prominently sometimes ;) And bigger girls tend not to have the more cuter feet... Ahem, anyways...