2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cxx...yes, but as they progress, so too does the vers nr and v.4 is NOT the same meaning as v.04. What you just posted, would deny every v.4 out there.
yes when games passes 0.09 it becomes 0.10 and when passes 0.39 next is 0.4 etc but generally all games here start on 0.01 or even lower.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hi guys,
today I am announcing that version 0.5 will be postponed. This is because half of the month I was away for work and I was not at home, who attends my discord channel will have noticed that I was not present.
For all patrons I will inform you that the June renewal will be free, this is because I want to be honest with all of you.
Today I released the first beta and am continuing to create new content for My Milly V0.5.
Thank you for your support.
ZL-Games

Hi guys,
I wanted to give you a heads up that my work schedule is getting busier and busier. I'm looking for a solution to this problem as soon as it is solved I will resume the development of My Milly. Obviously, the renewal is free.
Please be patient
Thanks for your support

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
soooooooooooooo on hold (and few steps away from abandoned). too bad since game is nice.

Reactions: LadyBee

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hi guys,
Today I release version 0.5B1 of My Milly.
This version continues the day 2.
This is a part of version 5, I want to release it to you while I continue to develop the next part of this version.
Unfortunately, time is short, I hope that in August I can have a free week to develop as best I can.
Be careful, make separate saves. There may be variations in the final version.
I would like to thank all my friends who are helping me and my supporters.
Thank you, ZL-Games
CHANGELOG V0.5B1:
- CONTINUATION DAY 2
- NEW ANIMATION
Link download:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I've enjoyed playing both games the dev is making - this game & Harem Resort - but can i ask a question of someone who might know better?

Is "ZL Games" a team of people or a single dev? I've had a look at his patreon & he only has 37 patrons... I'd guess because of the glacial pace that the two games are being developed at but surely someone would have said "Hey ZL (whatever his name is!)... dp you think it would be a better idea to just develop a single game to about 90% completion and THEN tell everyone you are going to make a new game?"...

Maybe he/she is just biting off more than they can chew... I just hope that neither of these games are abandoned but without an influx of patrons soon, I can see the dev losgin interest REAL fast.

I really hope I am totally wrong though!! LOL!!!!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've enjoyed playing both games the dev is making - this game & Harem Resort - but can i ask a question of someone who might know better?

Is "ZL Games" a team of people or a single dev? I've had a look at his patreon & he only has 37 patrons... I'd guess because of the glacial pace that the two games are being developed at but surely someone would have said "Hey ZL (whatever his name is!)... dp you think it would be a better idea to just develop a single game to about 90% completion and THEN tell everyone you are going to make a new game?"...

Maybe he/she is just biting off more than they can chew... I just hope that neither of these games are abandoned but without an influx of patrons soon, I can see the dev losgin interest REAL fast.

I really hope I am totally wrong though!! LOL!!!!
ZL does all the work there are a few of us who help him with the proofreading and beta testing. As for the situation of developing the game right now, he doesn't have a lot of time to get much done as he has a busy work life right now.

As of now, there is no talk of any game being abandoned.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hi guys,
Today I release version 0.5B1 of My Milly.
This version continues the day 2.
This is a part of version 5, I want to release it to you while I continue to develop the next part of this version.
Unfortunately, time is short, I hope that in August I can have a free week to develop as best I can.
Be careful, make separate saves. There may be variations in the final version.
I would like to thank all my friends who are helping me and my supporters.
Thank you, ZL-Games
CHANGELOG V0.5B1:
- CONTINUATION DAY 2
- NEW ANIMATION
Link download:

Last edited:

Fapmeister21

Jan 27, 2018
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive