2.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A boring little update. Sorry but the food carry on. Who eats only two sausages for dinner? The salad is also pitiful. No I will leave it for while might be a half decent story later.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nice renders, but is this game abandoned? There is enough content for a first release but it looks like it was started last year, looks like a very basic vn too without any special coding work required, so why is it 0.4 instead of 0.1?
Huh. It just updates and you bitch about it being abandoned? Then continue talking shit calling it a "very basic vn"? Maybe you're just a troll looking for attention. Find something else if that's your opinion.

Reactions: BTLD

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Hey dev, please kill that screeching sound effect you drop all over the place _ seriously, it is annoying af.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
I am starting with MoCompressed versions with Compressed versions following.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
My_Milly-0.4a-pc-Compressed
Original 517 Megs
crunched 124 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
My_Milly-0.4a-pc-MoCompressed
Original 517 Megs
crunched 82 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: ZL-Games
Other Games: Harem Resort - My Sister Georgia - George and the Medical Degree

satoshi bae if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
... talking shit calling it a "very basic vn"? ...
Because it actually is a very basic vn, with very few choices and that "very basic vn" is even an overstatement as vns have meaningful choices, but the choices here have no long term impact. Even if there are stats like friendship and love there is not a single scene that has any stat requirement, these stats mean literally nothing right now. You can maybe get an extra pic if you choose to peek and so on and that's all. You could argue stats will be used at some point in the future and that would be a fair point for a 0.1 first release, but that was long ago. So this is fact IS a very basic and a low effort vn at the moment and looking at timeline it's not gonna change any time soon.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Updated My_Milly-0.4a_WT_MOD - found an error, wait a minute or 2
Changes:
Updated to 0.4a
Added Backup folder to restore original files

Greetings everyone, I hope you are well,

I was bored today and decided to try making a walkthrough mod. This was my first attempt at a walkthrough MOD, anyone is free to take this over and use the base code.

Thanks to Zoey Raven, also for the original walkthrough, I appreciate you my friend.

If you like this story and want to support the DEV's you can do so at the following link:
Developer: ZL-Games

If you would be so kind as to link this in the OP satoshi bae, I would appreciate it.

Have a great day,
Nicestgamer

If you like the walkthrough please consider dropping a like on this post. :poop:

View attachment 813213 View attachment 813214 View attachment 813215
I do not see the linkl to download. Am in the "wait a minute or 2" window? :)

• Hey there
Reactions: nicestgamer

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I think if you would have put significantly smaller tits on her, it would have made the character look better. Don't get me wrong, I love me some tig ol bitties. It just seems like a much smaller pair would have been more appropriate for this character.

ussesus

Dec 19, 2017
The writing needs more work. There needs to be more dialog between characters.
Not like : -let's go eat some breakfast - i'll take this, and i this -oh it was good, let's go.
Every scene is rushed.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Because it actually is a very basic vn, with very few choices and that "very basic vn" is even an overstatement as vns have meaningful choices, but the choices here have no long term impact. Even if there are stats like friendship and love there is not a single scene that has any stat requirement, these stats mean literally nothing right now. You can maybe get an extra pic if you choose to peek and so on and that's all. You could argue stats will be used at some point in the future and that would be a fair point for a 0.1 first release, but that was long ago. So this is fact IS a very basic and a low effort vn at the moment and looking at timeline it's not gonna change any time soon.
You forgot one very important fact: You're a troll.

2.10 star(s) 17 Votes