2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Hiding text doesn't work (middle mouse button and H on the keyboard), it only work during transitions for some reason

I'm using the lewdpatcher patch and the walkthrough mod
lewdpatcher is only good for lv 2 of this game not lv 3

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Is there anyway to hide the text ? I tried with the "H" key, but nothing happens :cry:

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
This game was fun, looks really good and i enjoyed playing it. Right not there isnt too much content, but hopefully the creator will continue to build on the game :) Looking forward to it!

Reactions: ZL-Games

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Just got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Day02.rpy", line 228, in script
    $ ld_attr.set_friendship(+1)
  File "game/Day02.rpy", line 228, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\salco\Desktop\My_Milly-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\salco\Desktop\My_Milly-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Milly 0.3
Wed Jan 06 09:10:03 2021

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Just got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\salco\Desktop\My_Milly-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\salco\Desktop\My_Milly-0.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Milly 0.3
Wed Jan 06 09:10:03 2021
Hi, thanks for the tip. I think I know what happened. I will release a patch in the next few days, as soon as I have the Russian translation. Thank you.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
anyone know what model was used for Milly? I keep seeing people say Jill but not sure what game Jill is from, I checked D.I.K but Jill didn't really look like Milly at all.

Last edited:

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
anyone know what model was used for Milly? I keep seeing people say Jill but not sure what game Jill is from, I checked D.I.K but Jill didn't really look like Milly at all.
Genesis, which is the model for Jill. Milly is just the younger version of the model.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So I just want to go on a bit of a rant for a minute about the patch and to help clear things up for the non-coders out there. It is a universal patch which will work on any version from now til it's finished as long as the dev doesn't go changing how they're making the game because it only changes a single variable which could even be done directly from the dev functions in renpy without a "patch" if you wanted. The confusion comes from their labeling the second version as v0.2 making it seem like it was for that version of the game when they should have just replaced the original one and left it labeled as a universal or at least put a note on it that it will work for all future versions until they upload a new version for whatever reason. Anyway rant over but a pro-tip if the patch is less than 1k it's a safe bet it's a universal.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Release My Milly V0.4 for patrons 20$ or more
Hi guys,
Today I release the version 0.4 of My Milly.
In this version continues the day 2. You will discover a new character and the beginning of the relationship between you and Milly. The problem that you couldn't hide the dialogues by pressing the "H" key has been fixed, but thanks to my friend Fasder it was possible.
I know the content is not much, but I do what I can with the time I have and try to release updates monthly. The Italian translation will be released together with the Russian translation. I would like to thank all my friends who are helping me and my supporters. Thank you, ZL-Games CHANGELOG V0.4: - CONTINUATION DAY 2 - NEW GIRL Link Download:

milly_V0.4.jpg

Mr.JTA

Sep 1, 2018
Here are the links for My Milly [0.4a]:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

CHANGELOG V0.4:

- CONTINUATION DAY 2

- NEW GIRL

UPDATE V0.4a:

- RUSSIAN LANGUAGE