2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
This version seems to have an additional 115MB of PSD files in the Day02 images folder. Not sure if they're needed.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
This version seems to have an additional 115MB of PSD files in the Day02 images folder. Not sure if they're needed.
Yes, I left them in case I need them for the next version. If they are not needed they will be deleted. Thanks ;)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
1 star 3 star and 1 star reviews, but the girl in the renders look cute... Here goes nothing I'm gonna check it out to see if it truly is so bad :D

Feb 17, 2018
Good game so far. And I have an important suggestion for improvement. The game requires a button / key to hide the text box. In some images, many visual details are lost because of it. :)

Reactions: ZL-Games

JCT0

May 22, 2019
hmm interesting game but probably too early to get in will wait for 10 updates atleast

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short statement on the game:
As already said here, the render pictures are nice, Milly and also her friend are really cute. The teacher/MC girlfriend is ok, but nothing special. The only "problem" for me is the MC's baseball bat of a dick, that actually spoiled the whole mood in the sex scene. I would change that as soon as possible. Some choices in the game, mostly good or bad. No problem for me, too many possibilities/routes are probably not fitting well for this rather small game either. The story is of course nothing really new, but so far quite ok. The game is a bit short for a v0.3.

In summary, it was ok. If I would rate it, it would be 3 stars so far.

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
I like how easy to go VN it is. Simple plot and everything till now.

Also Milly is not his daughter,good job there too (..Father-Daughter plot is not boring or whatever but used by many devs)

The girlfriend can be little prettier though, not hating but yeah make it little hard for us to choose between the two love interest.
Lastly that tool of MC is suitable only for horses man..Comeon 7-8 inches is realistic enough :LOL:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my android port of My Milly 0.3 + Compressed + WT MOD

visit my blog for more android ports

Clark carla

Aug 5, 2016
Did they forget to put the incest tag or is the policy for tag really unclear? There's plenty of games now that have an incest patch but are not labeled has having incest. Some of them were previously tagged...

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
The problem with this game is that the developer took models of the faces of adult women, rejuvenated them a little and attached them to the bodies of young girls.
It looks strange and unpleasant. And again the ugly giant penis of the protagonist, the victim of a mutation or a serious sexual illness.

karrek

May 14, 2017
What is the relationship between the MC and Milly if you apply the i-patch? Is it father-daughter?

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I want to love this game but I am not going to love it more than the effort currently being exerted. So much potential here. I've no idea what the rate of return is on Devs other game is but I can't help but think if real time and effort went into this it'd be a gold mine. Anyway, at this pace I'll check back in a year. I hope Dev finds time to put into this game b/c it's a real shame to let it just kind of marinate. I hope to some day come back and play this when it's not the red headed step child in the Devs portfolio.

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Does the I-Patch need to be updated from0.2 to 0.3 to work for this 0.3 update?

Update: I used the 0.2 patch and it worked

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hiding text doesn't work (middle mouse button and H on the keyboard), it only work during transitions for some reason

I'm using the lewdpatcher patch and the walkthrough mod

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes