Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,110 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
That's even Better! That's from Married with Children, my favorite show of all time. I have a question though. Dee looks So much sexier with her hair down. I always thought that about her in the original game. Why not render her with her hair flowing more often?

Reactions: hentai charley

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's even Better! That's from Married with Children, my favorite show of all time. I have a question though. Dee looks So much sexier with her hair down. I always thought that about her in the original game. Why not render her with her hair flowing more often?
well you know unless really puts time and effort on rendering then hair is like a helmet, even on games where boobs move during sex hair doesn't move at all.

Reactions: doccop63

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ifound a bug whit the easter eggs stuff even though i could use Ignore i think you should fixx those problems unless its becausse off name changes to the chars but i not sure

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'll check it out.
The next update will be much more forward.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The last time I was in Italy there were Tiger Bars serving alcohol in the Exxon gas stations, so anything goes.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes