Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,110 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Found a bug: If you choose not to accept Martin impregnating Dee, then try to tease him during a scene in the hotel, you get an error because a part in the script file is mislabeled.

EDIT: Or rather, does not exist.
EDIT2: The choice not to tease Martin also results in an error because of a typo in the script.
Thanks I'll check it out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unless i did some wrong choice somewhere not much new content.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It was basically the same version.
More new content in update MND v2.

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Elena: Tiny-Titties or Bigger Boobs?
View attachment 2851077

According to the votes smaller breasted Elena appears to be winning over Busty Elena.
There's just a few more hours to vote.
mayby have some stages where she gets more surgery's to she becomes a bimbo with even bigger breasts/ bigger ass / change of hair color / some face surgery

Reactions: Valronn

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
See, that render right there, with Elena getting a boob job where she's 4 times larger than Dee, would have made for some Very interesting storytelling. How would Dee have felt if, after Elena's boob job, her father sees Elena and unconsciously starts giving her more attention than Dee? Or Martin? Or any other random person that they would run across on the street or beach when out together? Could Dee actually have handled well being ignored when in a restaurant for lunch or dinner? One thing that I know about human nature, especially female nature, is that when you're getting attention and you have the choice to avoid or acknowledge it, a personality can be aloof or oblivious to attention. Take that away and the personality changes to irritability, jealousy and/or, insecurity.
Plus, you could have shown how well an apparent insecure Elena handles sudden male and female attention because of her new found big rack, not to mention the foibles of fitting into bras and clothes as well as new back strain issues that comes along with them. I think that you missed an opportunity for a good story arc there.

sonstwer

Aug 20, 2021
Just played that through and I have to say, I´m pretty disappointed.
DMD was a lovely game with some hints to way more kinky stuff in the background. Cool!
MND promised to show a little bit of just that.
BUT that hasn´t happened.
Instead, Dee just turned into a blond trailer trash bimbo, to dumb to realize if taken advantage of (by that selfish asshole Martin).
Furthermore, just 2 pics of a dog with a hardon hardly justifies the beaastiality tag.
Worst of all, MND only concentrates on that most boring all ´murican interracial gangbang taboo kink.
Nothing against interracial, it´s just (the most) boring stuff for everyone outside that famous land of the free and is as cheap as it can get.
Nice try, some very interesting approaches, but the dev definitely took the wrong turn in Albuquerque, heading straight downhill.
I sincerely hope, the dev gets his shit straight again and starts playing on the really kinky stuff again.
Just my 2cts.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes