Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,110 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
It's likely a regional thing. I have friends in Louisiana that think Italian cuisine is a bowl of microwaved spaghetti-o's... no shit. If I attempt to explain how to properly prepare a simple but very specific dish, carbonara for example, their fucking eyes start to glaze over. But then again, those same buds have given me spectacular recipes for some cajun dishes that are fucking 100% authentic. So, I'm betting that sausage w/ sweet peppers on a hotdog bun is a regional thing calling it Italian.

Italians get so bent out of shape so fast when their cuisine gets discussed even 1% out of tolerance. Mention putting garlic in the above carbonara and and it's like the apocalypse raining down. :ROFLMAO:
I'm Roman and carbonara is a Roman dish... and there are some dishes that shouldn't be interpreted like a fucking dog, they're simply made like this, then if someone likes certain modifications, let them make them, but don't call that dish " the carbonara"... is something else altogether.

I'm not saying you don't eat a plate of sausage and peppers, I'm saying it's not a typically Italian dish, then tomorrow I'm hungry, I have that in the pantry, and I'll cook that's all.

cooking is beautiful because it varies, you can do anything... it's also the only "discipline" that often writes "just enough" in the ingredients, while pastry is never by eye it's weighed by the gram.
if someone misunderstood my words, I apologize, English is not my mother tongue, so I often can't explain myself...
let's put it like this:
all food is good, but not all good food is Italian. ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm Roman and carbonara is a Roman dish...
...all food is good, but not all good food is Italian.

Italians get so bent out of shape so fast when their cuisine gets discussed even 1% out of tolerance. Mention putting garlic in the above carbonara and and it's like the apocalypse raining down. :ROFLMAO:
Fine, I'll modify the above "Italians get so bent out of shape..." to "Them Romans think they made/discovered EVERYTHING!" :ROFLMAO: :p OOh!

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Naughty Daughter v1.0

Download

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you please update to the newer version please and thank you

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Found a bug: If you choose not to accept Martin impregnating Dee, then try to tease him during a scene in the hotel, you get an error because a part in the script file is mislabeled.

EDIT: Or rather, does not exist.
EDIT2: The choice not to tease Martin also results in an error because of a typo in the script.

Reactions: RustyV
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes