Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,110 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters
Jul 21, 2020
Like many others have said, I really like this game, I doff my hat to the developers, stellar work. Only minor gripe I had was I kept getting some missing image errors flag up in the scene with the policeman pulling D over after driving her bad back from the bachelor party. But other than that the game worked fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, a fantastic little "What If". Keep it up

Reactions: RustyV and cruzerdk

leftyhouse44

Apr 24, 2020
If I get MND done this week I may work on the strip club wrestling idea if that's of interest.
I have so much I put off, because A. get MND finished and B. I really don't want to do it. LOL
Would love a strip wrestling club! Will it be available in the next update? ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A neighboring city is having its annual Italian Festival this weekend.
Best part is the Italian sausages cooked with sweet peppers and onions served in a giant roll.

• Love
Reactions: Big Rooster

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Like many others have said, I really like this game, I doff my hat to the developers, stellar work. Only minor gripe I had was I kept getting some missing image errors flag up in the scene with the policeman pulling D over after driving her bad back from the bachelor party. But other than that the game worked fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, a fantastic little "What If". Keep it up
I replayed the game and hopefully got all of the bugs. I'll try to get up the new updates tomorrow.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
A neighboring city is having its annual Italian Festival this weekend.
Best part is the Italian sausages cooked with sweet peppers and onions served in a giant roll.
I honestly don't know what you ever ate in Italy, but what you write, sorry to disappoint you, is not an Italian dish...
sausage and pepperoni is nothing like the Mediterranean diet.

• Thinking Face

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I honestly don't know what you ever ate in Italy, but what you write, sorry to disappoint you, is not an Italian dish...
sausage and pepperoni is nothing like the Mediterranean diet.
It's likely a regional thing. I have friends in Louisiana that think Italian cuisine is a bowl of microwaved spaghetti-o's... no shit. If I attempt to explain how to properly prepare a simple but very specific dish, carbonara for example, their fucking eyes start to glaze over. But then again, those same buds have given me spectacular recipes for some cajun dishes that are fucking 100% authentic. So, I'm betting that sausage w/ sweet peppers on a hotdog bun is a regional thing calling it Italian.

Italians get so bent out of shape so fast when their cuisine gets discussed even 1% out of tolerance. Mention putting garlic in the above carbonara and and it's like the apocalypse raining down. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
It's likely a regional thing. I have friends in Louisiana that think Italian cuisine is a bowl of microwaved spaghetti-o's... no shit. If I attempt to explain how to properly prepare a simple but very specific dish, carbonara for example, their fucking eyes start to glaze over. But then again, those same buds have given me spectacular recipes for some cajun dishes that are fucking 100% authentic. So, I'm betting that sausage w/ sweet peppers on a hotdog bun is a regional thing calling it Italian.

Italians get so bent out of shape so fast when their cuisine gets discussed even 1% out of tolerance. Mention putting garlic in the above carbonara and and it's like the apocalypse raining down. :ROFLMAO:
I use tomato sauce all the ;) some of my friends call it ketchup.. OOh :)

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes