Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,111 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
First of all, you are right about many things. But due to the fact that in the Western world we have the word "cuckold" for netorase, this doesn't really count as NTR here.

In addition, it is a fact that DMD also included sex with other men in its original plan. Not ias NTR, but as sharing. There are even dialogs in the game that hint at this content, even two scene of the original plan still exists in the game: the BJ between Elena and her father's friend, sex between martin and Maria.

The fact that the developer later decided not to do that, instead making an all-vanilla game, once angered and disappointed many fans. There are still more than enough people who want the original plans to be implemented. This is exactly why this parody was created.
you're right. There are many players waiting for this. exactly 21 patreons

Reactions: Big Rooster

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
you're right. There are many players waiting for this. exactly 21 patreons
Patreon isn't giving RustyV the money that he's earned from his patrons. He recently encouraged people to unsubscribe, and is now looking at moving his presence over to Subscribestar.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Maybe I've missed something, but the game as of right now is broken for me due to the file extensions of about half the game being wrong, jpeg vs jpg. Also nice to see a shortcut to a different directory in the file structure. Lastly ignoring the graphical quality of the images, the file size to the image size and quality seems extremely bad. Not as bad as the 2mb pngs so common in other games but a bit on the bloaty side. I'm sure the repack fixes at least the file size.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Maybe I've missed something, but the game as of right now is broken for me due to the file extensions of about half the game being wrong, jpeg vs jpg. Also nice to see a shortcut to a different directory in the file structure. Lastly ignoring the graphical quality of the images, the file size to the image size and quality seems extremely bad. Not as bad as the 2mb pngs so common in other games but a bit on the bloaty side. I'm sure the repack fixes at least the file size.
He was working with an older GPU before, and recently upgraded to an RTX30xx, so the graphics will get better.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say, so far, that is quite the What If like game for DMD, that's for sure. Now granted, maybe it is because of personal preferences, yours truly is a lesbian, kinda wish it went deeper into the lesbian side of the game, like if there was a pure lesbian route, I would be in heaven with this game. ;) But that for me was the only downside of the game, the rest, I really enjoyed, and downloading FMF as I type this, would put it on the list for tomorrow night's gaming session. Thank you so much for this, and looking forward for more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slimeee and OhWee

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey guys.Can someone help me plz?I just downloaded 1.2.But when i play it i dont find my loads from version 1.I know i may ask something stupid here but i am new to vn so plz forgive me.Is it normal that i dont find my loads?DO i have to play the game from the beginning?

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I beat it with no errors, maybe I was lucky.
The writing is quite improved in the revision, the idea that Dee is her own character, that she only cares about herself and that she is barely going to listen to you no matter what you choose was conveyed much better, I specially liked the part where its implied that "Dee" is becoming just another personality for her that she can turn on or off, she is so manipulative and devious and going insane in real time I love it. I still think you can do an even better job in this department but like I said it was really improved over version1.0, characters feel more defined and less like floating tags if you know what I mean.
Also funny thing the hottest sex scene for me ended up being Dee´s mom with her new female lover over the computer, I did not expect to be so turned on by that at all, amazing! I think you might have a knack for lesbian scenes specifically, you wrote very hot dialogue with Candy/Tiffany.
Oh yeah and thanks for the FMF recommendation at the end, I will be checking that one out today!

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I used so many pop culture reference I can't remember them all.
But take a stab at listing them if yunz guys want.
I was able to fit in lines from HighLander.
Candy: Hi. I'm Candy.
Kurgan: Of course you are..

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes