Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,111 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm still downloading the new game to all of the servers it's stored on.
I still have anonfiles to go.
5 Hoster in the OP are enough.
next time put in 1 link for Win/Linux and one for Mac delete the old ones and report it, you can just say that you need more mirrors, that’s the report button for. So there won‘t be any misunderstandings.

Reactions: RustyV

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm setting up a subscribe star site.
Patreon is refusing to release any donations until I give them my personal info that was not required when I set up the site.
Keeping my money can not be legal.
A few other dev's have quit Patreon recently because of the new verification system they set up.

But the funds, yeah, they should not be able to keep them.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My Naughty Daughter [v1.2] [RustyV]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

-
PIXELDRAIN
Since you got over 44.000 likes, get a big "abrazo" and bigger thank you for your work !

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Since you got over 44.000 likes, get a big "abrazo" and bigger thank you for your work !
I observe the community since my registration on the forum, and I find your message cool! It's really nice to recognize our members in their collaboration to share and make this forum work as a kind of collaborative club where everyone would have their place to improve it for the benefit of all! We are wankers but we have a heart! ;-) Thanks to you !

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
reveal_door.jpg
I think I forgot to add this image when Dee goes over to visit Martin.
Let me know.

lm11

Jun 11, 2017
Hopefully this doesn't end up being a generic ntr game with the premise of " Black dick big, me love it, me love him now" i like ntr games especially the ones that gives you options and are written good but so far it's not looking good, the decision of hiding martin makes no sense when she knows the dad approves of her having sex with others even after they mention no ntr with the open relationship but the first dick she encounters she basically does that while the dad it's not mad it doesn't change the fact that she basically acted like a dumb bimbo. I don't think she is dumb but she sure acted like one

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
wait a minute... am so confused?? didn't the previous update/first release ended at the same event where F going to Germany and Dee is taking a bath?? Ik few things changed and got more fleshed out but still... what the hell is the new update all about then??? it doesn't even have the circus nor the domination/bdsm for martin as birthday gift... I'm so confused???? am I missing something??

Edit: I just downloaded and played the game before the thread got updated with the change log and after reading it now... I gotta say... as much as I love this game I've got heartbroken and disappointed beyond belief... I WAS SO FREAKING HYPED FOR THIS!!! Noooooo!!!! :cry:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Might have something do with reporting my compressed post to.
Yeah, looks like a new rule was added. I only look at those once in a blue moon...

• Compression, Ports, Update Patches, and other unofficial versions are not handled by our staff, they can be added by the OP at their own discretion. The same applies to saves and other files that require version control.
    1. Unofficial content, if added, should hyperlink to a comment so as to not clutter the OP with mirrors (check template).
    2. Playable unofficial game versions go under Other, and Saves, Guides, Mods, etc go under Extras. More fields can be added to better organize.

So I guess that means that RustyV will have to be the one to add/update the Compression links. In my mind, Compressed versions are one of the most important 'features' on this site, as some of us just don't want to have to wait on 5+ GB downloads... plus then the huge downloads chew up more hard drive space.

The old compression links were deleted, so RustyV can either just add a link to SonsOLiberty 's post in the OP, or maybe try to copy/paste the links. Just linking to the post would probably be easier.

In any case, carry on!

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes