Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,111 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unavoidable Delays
1690694758171.png
Renpy has twice literally evaporated MND from this plane of existence. I have text backups and the images but I have to rebuild the game and then play through to find and fix any bugs.
I hope this time I can rebuild MND without the terminating glitch.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Damn, that's just bad. Well, at least you're kind enough to let everyone know what's happening ahead of time. Good luck to you. I hope you can resolve the issue.

Reactions: Slimeee and RustyV

azzholez98

Jan 29, 2019
Unavoidable Delays
View attachment 2811416
Renpy has twice literally evaporated MND from this plane of existence. I have text backups and the images but I have to rebuild the game and then play through to find and fix any bugs.
I hope this time I can rebuild MND without the terminating glitch.
could you make a pic dee wearing a hooters outfit with martin

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's a new version.
I have to get tit all uploaded and get it approved.
Unfortunately real life is not giving me the time to finish in one go.
No worries, I thought so, I was just compressing, was making sure before I did it :coffee:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Waiting with bated breath for next update. Great work RustyV !

Any plans to include her model career to the game?
I was very sad that she didn't become an involuntary or voluntary slut in public in DMD ... Closest was Dee posing nude (in transparent lingerie) at the model contest, but it seemed out of place then. Dee didn't even spend a single thought on it.
Okay, now that she becomes a happy slut, she wouldn't feel humiliation anymore, but it would probably still be fun to see her his way.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Waiting with bated breath for next update. Great work RustyV !

Any plans to include her model career to the game?
I was very sad that she didn't become an involuntary or voluntary public slut in DMD ... Closest was Dee posing nude (in transparent lingery) at the model contest, but it seemed out of place then. Dee didn't even spend a single thought on it.
Okay, now that she becomes a sexy slut, she wouldn't be feel humiliation anymore, but it would probably still be fun to see her his way.
The upcoming update or "next" after the new one already posted?

As, the newest is already posted in the OP, but just the MEGA one.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes