Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,110 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I keep rewriting dialogue. There seems to be 2 schools of thought, 1. Thin plot lots of sex until it starts to become tiresome, 2. create a story with fleshed out characters acting with a kind of rationale.
I also like to foreshadow events to come.
At this point I have about 4(ish) ending depending on player choices.
Im definitely more of a fan of number 2 these days, tons of sex scenes one after the other cheapens the characters and makes me not being able to take them seriously, but it is possible to strike a balance with erotic situations that arent just sex. Im also not a fan of games with tons of girls since none of them get the time they need. When I find actual character development and characters consistency meaning they dont change personalities to fit a scene on a whim then change back again when done in a weg is like finding a diamond mine.
If I ever made a game there would be so much sexual tension that people would complain it doesnt get resolved fast enough lol.
By the way Im a fan of fat Dee but Id tie it deeply into the story and also change her personality and not just be an appearance thing, Im not saying you have to do this of course, just having the appearance option alone at all would be nice and appreciated.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry but the rendering would be a nightmare.
I'll do a chubby Dee for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slimeee

youpla

May 9, 2017
Once again RustyV , thank you for giving us what we truly expected when DMD was created.

This discussion here with one of the creator about the new "fantasy scenes" they are adding as a spin-off clearly show how lacking they are when it comes to give the players spicy events or some variety with the fetishes. We shouldn't expect much from them...
It makes me even more impatient to play your last update, now ! :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: zehyr and RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with one of the creator about the new "fantasy scenes" they are adding as a spin-off clearly show how lacking they are when it comes to give the players spicy events or some variety with the fetishes. We shouldn't expect much from them...
It makes me even more impatient to play your last update, now ! :p
rusty has more freedom, he can add what he wants while dots etc have to maintain some line which they won't cross.

Reactions: zehyr and RustyV

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
For example, Dee is the Main Character in MND, much less shy and naive than in DMD.
Do you mean, she's not dumb as a brick wall. Because seriously, Dee on her original game is painfully dumb. At the beginning was ok to be shy and naive, because she was kinda sheltered her whole life, but during the game's progress... She morphs from shy to dumb.

Anyway, that was my grip with the original game, so I'll be watching this with interest, your renders are cool, man.

Reactions: Slimeee

youpla

May 9, 2017
Because seriously, Dee on her original game is painfully dumb. At the beginning was ok to be shy and naive, because she was kinda sheltered her whole life, but during the game's progress... She morphs from shy to dumb.
She was dumb because the developers wanted to rely only on vanilla plain, boring sex.
And so, it ended with a plain, vanilla and boring character.
And the same happens with their other games : they didn't learn anything or, to be purely accurate, they DON'T WANT to learn anything from their errors.

DMD had its success because it was one of the first good looking 3D adult game about incest between a father and daughter.
But now, in 2023, it is totally outdated : its story, its looks, its characters, its sexual events... You can now find 99% of games that do it better.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and zehyr
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes