Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,110 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Working on it.
I gave too many player choices options for Elena's visit and now I'm trying to make sure I don't have any bugs.
I had a few jump commands going to the wrong scene. I will not give this many options again, but as this update sets up the rest of the game the options are necessary to allow or pass on future scenes.

JamboIRA

Apr 24, 2020
Working on it.
I gave too many player choices options for Elena's visit and now I'm trying to make sure I don't have any bugs.
I had a few jump commands going to the wrong scene. I will not give this many options again, but as this update sets up the rest of the game the options are necessary to allow or pass on future scenes.
I can't wait to play the new version

Thank you very much for your work!

Reactions: RustyV and Chevy2ss

tastygr

May 23, 2022
Working on it.
Thanks, looking forward to it!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
plus_dee_3_sad.png
Not much to say other than I've stopped tweaking the game and now I'm chasing the last of the bugs.
Mostly it's coding issues that cause the game to crash. Since I doubt yunz guys want that I'm fixing bugs now.
One of the problems I encountered was in adding what I thought was a simple request in letting the player choose how Dee might look.
Because I hate spoilers I won't go into the difference in appearance only that it has caused more issues than I thought it would.
Sorry for the delay.
FYI don't take the image as the example. Maybe it is or maybe it isn't.

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
View attachment 2737930
Not much to say other than I've stopped tweaking the game and now I'm chasing the last of the bugs.
Mostly it's coding issues that cause the game to crash. Since I doubt yunz guys want that I'm fixing bugs now.
One of the problems I encountered was in adding what I thought was a simple request in letting the player choose how Dee might look.
Because I hate spoilers I won't go into the difference in appearance only that it has caused more issues than I thought it would.
Sorry for the delay.
So when we can expect next update?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I keep rewriting dialogue. There seems to be 2 schools of thought, 1. Thin plot lots of sex until it starts to become tiresome, 2. create a story with fleshed out characters acting with a kind of rationale.
I also like to foreshadow events to come.
At this point I have about 4(ish) ending depending on player choices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slimeee

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I keep rewriting dialogue. There seems to be 2 schools of thought, 1. Thin plot lots of sex until it starts to become tiresome, 2. create a story with fleshed out characters acting with a kind of rationale.
I also like to foreshadow events to come.
At this point I have about 4(ish) ending depending on player choices.
Hmm Dee and Melody with Martin and F 4some at Melody's when finished pan back and see the door to the ----- room is open ;)

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 2737930
Sorry for the delay.
No body shaming just personal preferences, I'ld buy her a gym membership and come back few months later ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Slimeee
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes