Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,111 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I love her makeup colors here.
It's the colors of Seaside College, the Seaside Sea Slugs.
Go Slugs!
I'll let you deduce what is happening in that teaser image. Image is from the next update.

Reactions: Slimeee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Good News\Bad News
f_laptop_boobzo.jpg

I wanted to get v 1.2 up for Father's Day, but all of the extra player choice options have made bugs copious. I'm running through it now and if I can't find anymore bugs and can remember how to update the OP I want this out like this week. I really need the time to cut my grass.
I may be switching from Patreon to SubscribeStar.com because Patreon is asking for more personal information, but promises not to share it. Leaks on the other hand...
I don't like, or trust tech companies.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Good News\Bad News
View attachment 2707192

I wanted to get v 1.2 up for Father's Day, but all of the extra player choice options have made bugs copious. I'm running through it now and if I can't find anymore bugs and can remember how to update the OP I want this out like this week. I really need the time to cut my grass.
I may be switching from Patreon to SubscribeStar.com because Patreon is asking for more personal information, but promises not to share it. Leaks on the other hand...
I don't like, or trust tech companies.
If you release it on friday you have made it till Fathers Day. check

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea we don't share your info except with certain parties and if leak happens then just too bad (when armorgames got hacked there was simple announcement on their forum with apology and that's it, no email regarding that they have been compromised (didn't know about it until logged in months after hacking)).

Reactions: RustyV and Slimeee

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I'm meaning stuff like mc watching dee have sex with another guy and liking it

Edit - jeez im stupid i didnt see its a female protag game so my question is pointless lol
:rolleyes:

well mc dee won't see that but daddy will watch mc dee having sex with other guy.

Reactions: Joshy92

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay so I'm officially done adding themes from suggestions for v 1.2. As I've been revamping the game I've been adding input sent to me from some players, and I'm terminating any more alterations so I can get thing out. I'm really trying to work faster but I'm also a bit continuity obsessive which slows me down.
beach_bar_dee_talk.png

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
To illustrate my point about being me being susceptible to being too artsy look at the girls bikinis and drinks.
Dee is wearing a base color yellow bikini and holding a red drink, while Elena is wearing a red bikini and holding a yellow drink.

iles87

Mar 30, 2023
So I'm trying to figure out the easter egg system. So I've been trying the obvious dog one to get it figured out, but when you mouse about the screen looking for your cursor to change (to indicate where to click.) Alas the cursor does not change icon when in the right spot. I'm not seeing any sparkle effects or screen freezes to show how to activate it. Net result? the opening of the game didn't tell you how to activate them, only that they exist. I'm left in the dark.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
end_game_dee_1_nude.png
I could just tell you but...
The Easter Eggs are color based. Click on items change color.
What color?
In 6th Sense there was always a prop of the same color when Bruce Wilis's ghost showed up.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thinking of adding a dream event for MND v2.

Last edited:
Reactions: JamboIRA

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
To illustrate my point about being me being susceptible to being too artsy look at the girls bikinis and drinks.
Dee is wearing a base color yellow bikini and holding a red drink, while Elena is wearing a red bikini and holding a yellow drink.
I won't complain about someone's hard work Thanks for doing this ;)

Reactions: RustyV
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes