Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,111 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, looks like a new rule was added. I only look at those once in a blue moon...

• Compression, Ports, Update Patches, and other unofficial versions are not handled by our staff, they can be added by the OP at their own discretion. The same applies to saves and other files that require version control.
    1. Unofficial content, if added, should hyperlink to a comment so as to not clutter the OP with mirrors (check template).
    2. Playable unofficial game versions go under Other, and Saves, Guides, Mods, etc go under Extras. More fields can be added to better organize.

So I guess that means that RustyV will have to be the one to add/update the Compression links. In my mind, Compressed versions are one of the most important 'features' on this site, as some of us just don't want to have to wait on 5+ GB downloads... plus then the huge downloads chew up more hard drive space.

The old compression links were deleted, so RustyV can either just add a link to SonsOLiberty 's post in the OP, or maybe try to copy/paste the links. Just linking to the post would probably be easier.

In any case, carry on!
Yeah, there wasn't enough staff to do everything, just over loaded, but there is a site update coming, when, no clue, but stuff like compressed post, saves, mods, etc will be automatically added. See how it shapes up.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hopefully this doesn't end up being a generic ntr game with the premise of " Black dick big, me love it, me love him now" i like ntr games especially the ones that gives you options and are written good but so far it's not looking good, the decision of hiding martin makes no sense when she knows the dad approves of her having sex with others even after they mention no ntr with the open relationship but the first dick she encounters she basically does that while the dad it's not mad it doesn't change the fact that she basically acted like a dumb bimbo. I don't think she is dumb but she sure acted like one
It won't happen, think of "My Naughty Daughter" like a modern day "I Love Lucy" only in a Adult VN game format.

Reactions: RustyV

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey guys.Can someone help me plz?I just downloaded 1.2.But when i play it i dont find my loads from version 1.I know i may ask something stupid here but i am new to vn so plz forgive me.Is it normal that i dont find my loads?DO i have to play the game from the beginning?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I play tested the game, but if it's that buggy I'll pull it and look at it.
Did you just down load it?
Because Mega had to have the file imported to Mega again.

Aug 17, 2019
Wait, I've just started playing this, what was the entire point of the fetish club scene giving you two opt outs if there was only an implication and no actual scene there? In fact, what was the entire point of that scene at all if it doesn't lead to anything?

MonsterMinion

Jul 29, 2017
I play tested the game, but if it's that buggy I'll pull it and look at it.
Did you just down load it?
Because Mega had to have the file imported to Mega again.
Yeah, I used Mega since it is faster. I'll try one of the other ones.

Appreciate the replay and will subscribe once you get SubscribeStar up. Patreon sucks.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You can upload the corrected .rpy file here RustyV if you want to post up a quick bugfix. No sense making people re-download the whole game again.

Reactions: TritonSands

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tomorrow I'll look at the game
I converted all the renders to jpg, some were png that may be the issue.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
RustyV you are awesome, was constantly laughing my ass off! I so want to see what happens next with Dee! Which I'm so into "Open-Relationships" in VN's. At least the way you do it..... So wish the original VN had that concept... Which the inner monolog off Dee is fantastic, seriously bring the VN to life! Will all of Dees other fantasies come true.... Only time will tell!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In the next update players can opt to not let Dee have sex with Martin.
To be specific, I wasn't against dee having sex with martin, I was against the ir fetishization of it all. My verbatim response at that moment would probably be more like "sure, screw whoever you want, but can you stfu with interracial this and interracial that".

Again - as mentioned prior, I may not be the target audience here ;)

Reactions: Howdo

Gryphon404

Oct 5, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed V1.0 and was looking forward to seeing what changes or additions might come along in 1.2. One scene in particular I enjoyed from 1.0 is Martins birthday at his apartment scene (Kitty Dee). Dee and Martin's verbal gamesmanship and overall dialogue is hilarious.

I managed to grab 1.2 off of mega super late last night before the changelog info updated and spent QUITE some time trying to find the birthday scene. Called it a night feeling a bit disappointed. Imagine my relief when I saw the changelog had updated and noticed this:
"Updated the story by moving Martin's birthday to a later update and replacing it with Dee going to a bachelor party at a strip club".
Looking forward to the return of that scene when it gets re-added. Overall love the work, it's great blend of depravity and humor.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I hasnt tried this game before but it crashes in the beginning when Dee is running on a beach walk?
Missing pictures I belive

butsmuts

Jun 22, 2017
Looks like a pretty neat game. Have not played it yet tho, because the file name 'MDN' kinda triggers me.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes