Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,111 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 757 19.6%

• Total voters

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Good game so far, but imo it’s still just a shade or 2 less vanilla than the main game. Because so far this is just regular DMD but with more Martin scenes which can get stale fast.

where are the corruption and more extreme kinks? For example I would like to see some “bad ending” scenes being played out from the main game. Or stalker situation where you introduce a new unique antagonist where they wormed their way into dees life.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
He was working with an older GPU before, and recently upgraded to an RTX30xx, so the graphics will get better.
Okay that's nonsense to start with BUT, I very clearly said not counting the quality of the graphics, but the actual image quality in terms of size of the file to the size of the image is poor.

x666

Dec 10, 2017
for those of you having issues with images missing/wrongly referenced, use the compressed. That one works

Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was one of the first things I tried. I've just gone back and tried again, literally clicked every part of it and it does nothing.

Edit: Just tried it again, I think there should be some feedback as every other easter egg interrupts the scene straight away, this one doesn't seem to have any indication that it's been activated. The following scene is exactly the same regardless of triggering unless I'm mistaken.

Not trying to complain but this had me stumped for ages trying to figure out why I couldn't trigger it.

Other than that - the game's great and thank you for your work:)

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That was one of the first things I tried. I've just gone back and tried again, literally clicked every part of it and it does nothing.

Edit: Just tried it again, I think there should be some feedback as every other easter egg interrupts the scene straight away, this one doesn't seem to have any indication that it's been activated. The following scene is exactly the same regardless of triggering unless I'm mistaken.

Not trying to complain but this had me stumped for ages trying to figure out why I couldn't trigger it.

Other than that - the game's great and thank you for your work:)
Let me check. It seems like transferring the game to hasting sites screws with it.

Reactions: Howdo

hentaiXkamen

Sep 12, 2017
Images seems to be between 720p to 480p. Can we get 1080p? anything below 1090p looks a bit disappointing.
Thanks.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes