Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,051 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 744 19.6%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Some Beach Time.
beach_walk_1_dee.jpeg

I'm back at trying to finish MND 2. It keeps crashing in testing. Once I debug this opus I'll post it in the OP.
I'm still trying to work with Patreon. Subscribe Star is ignoring me.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I wanted it out by Christmas, but not so much.
There's a lot here. I'm up to over 10,0000 lines of code and a shit-tom of renders.
This is why it's free, it's a hobby.
I plan to finish the trilogy by the end of summer as next year I may not have the time.
End of January I have knee surgery, so I'll have time.
Can't work on the cabin, or stand in the cold shop doing gun work.
Doing a render takes a lot of time to set it up properly. That and it seems like I can never quickly find an asset I want in my library.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Good luck with the surgery Rusty. I've been there and from experience, the early rehabbing is frustrating. Stick with it though. At least you have this project to work on to take your mind off some. All I had were books and a couple of Playstation games to get me through. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
enter_inf.jpg
MND 2 will be released as a stand-alone, After the games completion Chapters 1, 2, and 3 will be merged into one giant game. At the beginning of the game you will be asked to re-enter some data. On the upside you can change decisions you made in MND Chapter 1.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
secretary_dee.jpg
No more images to render, now just editing.
I'm still looking for a home for this game. I don't think Subscribe Star actually has employees. People must just walk in off the street and work for a while then go to lunch.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Never heard of Boosty.
I'll check it out.
Thanks.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes