Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 3,031 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 737 19.6%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Goldfinger had Pussy Galore.
Babs Aplenty

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just got knee replacement surgery and the meds are messing with my ability to think.
All I'm doing now is editing and making sure the story is coherent. Which is difficult because of my inability to think clearly.
That and this is God awful painful.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I just got knee replacement surgery and the meds are messing with my ability to think.
All I'm doing now is editing and making sure the story is coherent. Which is difficult because of my inability to think clearly.
Wishing you a speedy recovery, take your time

Reactions: RustyV

azzholez98

Jan 29, 2019
Hope you get better Rusty

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Just get better and do what you can dude. I once had to have 2 surgeries on my left leg, one to fuse bone fragments on a compound break and a month later for near total ligament repair. It's a bitch, I know but after the 1st six weeks, it gets better. Wishing you a speedy recovery Rusty. (y)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I need you both as a conversationalist in the forum and as a dev,be well.I hope your problems will soon be in the past.

jjrider

Sep 22, 2019
right forgot about the knee surgery... sorry that it hit you so rough, hope you get well soon

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes