Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 4,256 80.2%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 1,050 19.8%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What? There's a bunch.
Not just DMD formula of a series of static images, sex animation, back to a series of static images.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Really like these female characters however there some disgusting tags that can make one vomit. Are these avoidable? Aw different developer, well best of luck but honestly am going to have to pass.

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
So I went through chapter 1 and never met Amie. I was so confused when I started chapter 2 and it mentioned her. So I went back and tried everything I can possibly think of, but I can't find the scene. Any help, please?

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. I also get so many bugs about missing images in Chapter 1. And a lot in Chapter 2 about a bald dee variable being undefined, which doesn't make sense because it asked me that question in the beginning. Is this normal for anyone else?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really like these female characters however there some disgusting tags that can make one vomit. Are these avoidable? Aw different developer, well best of luck but honestly am going to have to pass.
all avoidable, can be goody shoe or explore things.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Dee for Chapter 4
screenshot0007.png
Dee works as a topless waitress at the night club Pandora's on Topless Tuesdays.

Before I start work on Chapter 4 and
MND Chapter 3 is done(ish) I'm going back and doing a bug fix overhaul of Chapters 1 and 2.
New intro, and general fix, then combining 1 and 2 into one download.
Please let me know of any bugs you found in these Chapters

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Dee for Chapter 4
View attachment 3895199
Dee works as a topless waitress at the night club Pandora's on Topless Tuesdays.

Before I start work on Chapter 4 and
MND Chapter 3 is done(ish) I'm going back and doing a bug fix overhaul of Chapters 1 and 2.
New intro, and general fix, then combining 1 and 2 into one download.
Please let me know of any bugs you found in these Chapters
You da man, Rusty! (y)

Reactions: Goodthrust

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug (I mean there are a lot of bugs, but it sounds like other people have reported those already), but a major continuity issue. So I finally did get that scene in Chapter 1 with Amie, or rather "Officer Sheridan". It was pretty convoluted and seems to involve not only your choices for that night, but going back quite a way before. It was pretty disappointing, really. More of a tell, don't show situation.

So going ahead to Chapter 2, you can invite her out on a date, and then you go back and get her into bed, and all that stuff, and she seems to really like Dee, and they even refer to her as one of her girlfriends. Now fast forward to Chapter 3, and she's back to being called Officer Sheridan, and acts like she doesn't even know Dee anymore. She also says at the retirement party that she's not a lesbian, and it's implied she isn't even that interested in girls at all.

Later on, we see this "Vixen" we've been hearing about all this time, and that's definitely Amie Sheridan. I mean come on, it has to be her. Looks exactly like her, and at the end there, is she at a police shooting range? Sure seems that way. Only now she goes by the name Estella, and doesn't even seem to even recognize Dee at all, and neither does the new police chief know her. I don't know. Maybe you're trying to pull some kind of evil, identical twin thing here, but there's a lot that just doesn't make sense and even conflicts with that past. While you're going back through, might want to try to clean that up a bit.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Vixen isn't a recycled Amie.
They do look alike, but not the same character. If I would have seen the similarities I would have made Vixen look much different.
Maybe I can use this look alikeness as a plot point in MND 4.

Reactions: doccop63

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Vixen isn't a recycled Amie.
They do look alike, but not the same character. If I would have seen the similarities I would have made Vixen look much different.
Maybe I can use this look alikeness as a plot point in MND 4.
Fair enough. Turning it into a plot hook is a great way to turn it into an advantage. There is still the major issue of the drastic changes in the actual Amie between chapters 2 and 3, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Okay I found the issue with the Chapter 2 loop.
The code was a tangled mess, think a box of old Christmas lights tangled mess.
Working on it now.
I'll repost it in the Chapter 1 and 2 new combo.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes