Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 4,256 80.2%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 1,050 19.8%

• Total voters

Dawknight

Mar 11, 2018
What? There's a bunch.
Not just DMD formula of a series of static images, sex animation, back to a series of static images.
Ah well, the animated tag is missing then. Thanks for the info i'll try it.

It's kind of a big deal for me because I avoid games without animation, you should include it

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, and the woman on the right has to be Officer Anderson, right? Because Amie has already been identified as Officer Sheridan. That's what she's called the very first time you meet her in Chapter 1, and that's the same name the game is using for her in this scene. I think you just got the names of the two women mixed up in Chapter 3, then. Although it doesn't make much sense for the one on the right to say she isn't into women because there is a very brief scene of Dee eating her out too at some point previous to this.

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
How can one have lactation without pregnancy?
Post pregnancy lactation. Usually, breast milk will begin to dry up naturally after weaning. In a lot of cases, the process is sped up by taking medication. There are females though that choose to continue lactating, for various reasons. In some of the poorer nations, a few females are chosen to be "wet nurses" for women who can't produce their own or enough to breastfeed. In the Western society, some women are actually paid to be wet nurses. They have nursing kits with pumps to fill bottles to give to children allergic to formulas. Wet nurses have been known to be able to lactate into their 40s or 50s.

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
Well, it's my daughter's story, right?.. So I, her parent, am telling the story of my daughter, right?.. There's no male tag, but there is a female tag, so it's about the mom...
That's ironclad logic!..:p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, it's my daughter's story, right?.. So I, her parent, am telling the story of my daughter, right?.. There's no male tag, but there is a female tag, so it's about the mom...
That's ironclad logic!..:p
nope, she tells her own story and daddy is in europe with georgina (who might or might not be dee's step-mommy) and mother is with her dad.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes